Corporate Internal Controls and Fraud Controls
What you'll learn
- Identify different types of manual and electronic internal controls.
- Identify different types of fraud risks and controls.
- Discover approaches for assessing control risk.
- Discover testing approaches for internal controls.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are needed for this course.
- Although all sections can be taken individually, this is part 3 of a 4 part course.
This course covers corporate internal controls and fraud controls, including the COSO framework, testing controls, common fraud schemes and more. The course covers working papers, internal controls, the COSO framework, assessing internal control risk, testing of internal controls, small biz assurance, common fraud schemes and the fraud triangle. The course is taught by a long time CFO and finance/accounting leader at companies of many sizes and includes valuable real-world insights.
Although all sections can be taken individually, this is part 3 of a 4 part course.
1. Intro to Financial Statement Audits
2. Planning and Executing a Financial Statement AuditPart
3. Corporate Internal Controls and Fraud Controls Part
4. Financial Statement Auditing Cycles
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Finance, Accounting, or related fields.
Illumeo, incorporated in 2009, is revolutionizing the hide-bound world of corporate learning. Illumeo works with corporate professionals and organizations of all sizes to build the skills and capabilities that help everyone be an expert at their job.
Based in Silicon Valley, CA, Illumeo serves thousands of corporations and corporate professionals across Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing. The platform offers assessments, industry-benchmarked competency analyses, hundreds of expert-developed courses, collaborative tools, and the ability for companies to self-publish internal courses that promote institutional knowledge retention and dissemination.
Illumeo is the place for expertise management and we are dedicated to the proposition that everyone can be an expert at their job.
A financial executive and corporate director with a broad base of experience working as a financial leader, catalyst, operator and steward in a number of public and private companies operating in a broad array of industries, with a deep background as a financial, consulting, and accounting educator providing professional development services to Big 4 Public Accounting Firms, universities, and professional institutes.
Specialties:Leadership, finance, accounting, mergers and acquisitions, auditing, instructional design, facilitation and instruction, authoring, decision analysis