Corporate and Business Law
What you'll learn
- Identify the essential elements of the legal system, including the main sources of law.
- Recognize and apply the appropriate legal rules relating to the law of obligations.
- Explain and apply the law relating to employment relationships.
- Distinguish between alternative forms and constitutions of business organisations.
- Recognize and compare types of capital and the financing of companies.
- Describe and explain how companies are managed, administered and regulated.
- Recognize the legal implications relating to insolvency law.
- Demonstrate an understanding of corporate fraudulent and criminal behavior.
- You will not need prior experience in corporate and business law all the concepts are explained in the videos.
This course is designed to develop knowledge and skills in the understanding of the general legal framework, and of specific legal areas relating to business, recognizing the need to seek further specialist legal advice where necessary. This course will allow you to obtain knowledge that you can use with great examples on application of the various Acts with in depth explanations within each topic.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in understanding corporate and business law.
- People within the finance world that have dealings with law concepts within it.
Rowan is the Managing Director and CEO of Golden Egg Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd and its subsidiaries. The group's core purpose is to provide quality education solutions to people within the financial industry across the world.
He formed the company, Aeon Plus (Pty) Ltd, in order for him to deliver high quality lectures to people across South Africa within this sector. However, he realised that the company can deliver the same high quality lectures across borders as well as other courses to assist people in achieving their highest potential. This is when Rowan created Golden Egg Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd and formed companies within the group to deliver high quality education to everyone across the world in many sectors.
He followed his vision and passion and aligned himself with the correct partners and smartest minds within the industry in order for the group to deliver only the best of the best.
He completed his accounting and audit training at an audit firm within South Africa and has 5 years lecturing experience and 13 years auditing and financial accounting experience.
Rowan has been lecturing ACCA modules for 5 years.
Aeon Plus is a Gold Approved Learning Partner with the ACCA.