The Coronavirus Survial Guide
- Take this course with an open mind
Given the rise of the Coronavirus, lots of places are being closed and news is being hyped up. This small course was made as a resource on actual data for confirmed Coronavirus cases, genomic data available, general common sense measures, and a case for sanity and calmness. Take this survival guide today and keep yourself generally informed.
Who this course is for:
- 09:50Looking at the Corona Virus Data
- 06:42Calm Down with the Doomsday Stuff
- 02:36Foods with the Longest Shelf Live
- 03:06Nextstrain~ Genomic epidemiology
- 02:58Open Source: Coronavirus Data projects
- 03:06Common Sense in relation to the Corona Virus
- 04:38Coronavirus Symptoms + WHO Data
Andrew Magdy Kamal is an app developer who have reached millions of downloads, leading him to start a startup known as AndSocialREW Gaming and Publishing. Andrew currently has his expertise in Theoretical Physics, Product Design, Computer Science, and Mathematical Computation. He is also known for having developed products such as the Mixed Reality Suit, and apps such as "Minefense". His ingenuity have not stopped there, as he holds many world records in his place for his accomplishments as well as intellectual property. One of the things Andrew hopes to do is share his knowledge with others. He wants to get other people to have a sense of charisma when learning this type of content. He is here on Udemy to teach some of the stuff that he learned and help people begin to gain knowledge about the industry.