Coronavirus: Coping with Uncertainty and Lifestyle Changes
What you'll learn
- Calm yourself whenever you feel anxious or overwhelmed with a 3-step technique
- Follow a 4-step process to stop negative thoughts about your future, health, work, or finances, from spiralling
- Strengthen your mental health and resilience using a variety of simple Positive Psychology practices
- Feel clear about why you're experiencing anxiety at this time
- Identify what is personally triggering your anxiety right now, and develop a plan to manage these triggers
- Discover how to get enough connection whilst social distancing regulations are in place, with 2 evidence-based principles
- Take advantage of habit-planning to ensure you implement what you've learned
- You've experienced an increase in anxiety around how Coronavirus regulations are impacting your life, work, and relationships
Living with an anxious knot in your stomach or weight on your chest?
Struggling with how uncertain everything continues to feel?
Feeling exhausted and burned out by how long the pandemic has been going on?
Feeling worried about how the pandemic will affect your future, work, finances, or health?
Missing spending time with your family, friends, and colleagues?
Finding that almost all the conversations you have are about the current situation?
Feeling frustrated and wishing you had proven ways to maintain your mood and motivation during this time?
This course has been specifically designed to help you to cope better with the ways Coronavirus and social distancing regulations are affecting your life, work, and ability to feel connected to others.
You'll learn evidence-based Positive Psychology techniques to relieve anxiety, feel more accepting of the current situation, and maintain mental health resilience during this time.
My priority is not just to equip you with new emotional intelligence skills, but for you to be able to take what you've learned and put it into practice in your daily life - so I've also included a lecture on how to turn these insights into habits, an example of how I use habit planning to stay consistent with my personal resilience practices, and a worksheet to help you apply this knowledge within your day.
This course also comes with the ability to ask me any questions if you get stuck (I look forward to meeting you!), and Udemy's 30-day money-back guarantee.
If this sounds right for you, I hope you’ll join us in the course so you can start feeling better, right away.
Who this course is for:
- You're experiencing feelings of anxiety, overwhelm and a lack of control around all the ways Coronavirus regulations are impacting your life right now
- You're looking for practical things you can do to calm anxiety and stop negative thoughts from spiralling
- You'd like to change perspective during this time, to feel more in control and more positive about the future
- You want to take practical steps to strengthen your resilience, alleviate loneliness, and protect your mental health within social isolation
Kirsti Gwynn helps people to overcome anxiety and negative thinking, so they can feel calm and content. She holds a Masters in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology, with a background in counselling, and is passionate about using evidence-based Positive Psychology interventions in her work. Kirsti has worked with various charities, businesses and schools to improve mental health and wellbeing.