Easy Piano Basics for Beginners
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify the notes of the piano.
- Recognize and play low and high notes.
- Comprehend the musical alphabet.
- Properly sit at the piano.
- Utilize the grab technique.
- Play five finger scales.
- Understand the use of the pedals.
- Play with both hands together.
- Read notes in groups and intervals.
- Play chords.
- Recognize and play basic rhythms.
- Comprehend sharps and flats.
- A piano or keyboard.
- The desire to play piano.
- Most of all...have the patience and willingness to practice. It doesn't happen overnight!
Can I really learn the piano on my own?
Yes! If you have the right method, you can learn virtually anything on your own.
Hold on a second…we’re missing something aren’t we?
You know what it is too…desire.
Let’s face it, if you’re willing to put in at least a few minutes a day to practice the piano, you’ll make a lot of progress quickly.
However, if you think you can just get the course, do nothing with it, and it will magically teach you piano…you’re wrong.
That’s why I made Core Piano both easy and fun.
The entire program consists of 32 lectures for a total of over 3 hours of material. Each lesson helps you overcome typical challenges that new students face. My 30-Day Success Playbook is a set of lessons that are designed to quickly get you started playing fun stuff at the piano. If you are a beginner, you should start with Day 1. If you are an advanced player, try starting at Day 19. But, this is the cool part: since you can own the course for life, it becomes an encyclopedia for you to refer back to time and time again.
If you’ve wanted to learn the piano, or need to ‘dust off the piano bench’ this is the course for you. Easy-to-follow and fun!
I’ll see you on the inside!
- This course if for the beginner player and also for those students wishing to 'dust off the piano bench' and start learning again!