CorelDRAW 9 for Beginners: Graphic Design in Corel Draw
- Students should have CorelDRAW 9 installed on their computers to follow along. There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable vector files. I want you to follow along.
- I teach this course using CorelDRAW 9, so it would be best if you're using this version. But you can still learn even if using X7, X6, X5, X4 or X3
Start creating professional graphic design in Corel DRAW.
If you're looking for a software that is user-friendly and you can easily create logos, business cards or flyers, Corel Draw is the best answer. Corel DRAW is used by professionals across the world for every promotional material, such as posters, roll-up banners, business cards, brochures or logos.
Create graphics the way you want them.
Practice while you learn. This course includes practices files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of this course, you will have created your own business card.
I'll be teaching this course using CorelDRAW 9, but if you have a latest version (X8, X7, X6, X5, X4 or X3) you can still learn like a pro.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is M Osama Kayani and I've been working in CorelDRAW since 2010. Further more I'm teaching CorelDRAW in LIVE class-sessions since 2016 and have done so to over 597 students.
We're in this together!
I'm a full-time graphic designer, trainer and online instructor. I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
What is this Corel DRAW Course all about?
In this beginner's CorelDRAW course you will not only learn how to create professional graphic design, but also how to set your mindset to reach out to your goals.
This course will cover everything you need to know to to start working on your graphic design files, including:
Creating a document to start with
Creating shapes to be used in your layout
Combining shapes to create logos and graphical elements
Using custom color palettes
Editing text and installing fonts
Aligning and grouping objects
Importing and cropping images
By the end of this course, your confidence to work on your own will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use CorelDRAW for fun or as a career opportunity.
Who this course is for:
- You are just starting to become a graphic designer
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened CorelDRAW
- You have played around with CorelDRAW, but need some clarity in becoming a more skilled graphic designer
- You are an entrepreneur who wants to save money by creating your own promotionals
- You are a Marketer who got tired of waiting for a proposal from the Advertising Agency on you next flyer and poster design
My self Muhammad Osama Kayani & I am running online institute which named as The Skill Guru. I am a Online Instructor/Teacher. I am a Freelancer, Graphic Designer, Video Editor, Microsoft Office Specialist & Web Designer.
I have more than 7 years of experience in all skills which I have mentioned above & working as a freelancer on many websites. I have done lot of projects for clients.
If you want to become a successful freelancer or want to learn skills to earn online so this is right place where you get all skills in advanced level.