CorelDRAW for Beginners: Graphic Design in Corel Draw
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you will create your own business card in CorelDRAW
- Create unique color palettes to be used in future projects
- Distort and apply drop shadow and 3D effects to objects
- Design clean and professional business cards
- Organizing a brochure layout by learning how to manage pages
- Combining vector shapes to use them in logos and graphics
- Students should have CorelDRAW 2018 installed on their computers to follow along. There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable vector files. I want you to follow along.
- I teach this course using CorelDRAW 2018, so it would be best if you're using this version. But you can still learn even if using X7, X6, X5, X4 or X3
Start creating professional graphic design in Corel DRAW.
If you're looking for a software that is user-friendly and you can easily create logos, business cards or flyers, Corel Draw is the best answer. Corel DRAW is used by professionals across the world for every promotional material, such as posters, roll-up banners, business cards, brochures or logos.
Create graphics the way you want them.
Practice while you learn. This course includes practices files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of this course, you will have created your own business card.
I'll be teaching this course using CorelDRAW 2018, but if you have a previous version (X8, X7, X6, X5, X4 or X3) you can still learn like a pro. Also, you can also work in CorelDRAW 2020.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Radu and I've been working in CorelDRAW since 2003. Further more I'm teaching CorelDRAW in LIVE class-sessions since 2011 and have done so to over 1700 students.
I would guide anyone to do this course, especially with this teacher. Catalin Palade, Course Graduate
Well-structured and full of useful information. Cristian Vasilescu, Course Graduate
The best and most practical course I have ever attended. Iulia Adamache, Course Graduate
I needed a CorelDRAW course for my business, we intend to save money making the design of the flyers alone. I chose Radu's course, and it was the best investment I've ever made in my life. Sabina Stroescu, Course Graduate
We're in this together!
I'm a full-time graphic designer, trainer and online instructor. I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
What is this Corel DRAW Course all about?
In this beginner's CorelDRAW course you will not only learn how to create professional graphic design, but also how to set your mindset to reach out to your goals.
This course will cover everything you need to know to to start working on your graphic design files, including:
Creating a document to start with
Creating shapes to be used in your layout
Combining shapes to create logos and graphical elements
Using custom color palettes
Editing text and installing fonts
Aligning and grouping objects
Importing and cropping images
By the end of this course, your confidence to work on your own will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use CorelDRAW for fun or as a career opportunity.
Who this course is for:
- You are just starting to become a graphic designer
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened CorelDRAW
- You have played around with CorelDRAW, but need some clarity in becoming a more skilled graphic designer
- You are an entrepreneur who wants to save money by creating your own promotionals
- You are a Marketer who got tired of waiting for a proposal from the Advertising Agency on you next flyer and poster design
I'm Radu and I'm a Learning Experience Designer. When someone asks me about my hobbies, traveling and dancing are not in my top 5. But developing a training structure and creating engaging learning activities are. I enjoy being in front of my students, but also in guiding them through an eLearning.
I like to learn and I'm passionate about theories. Some call me a theoretician, some appreciate my practical approach.
I'm here to learn.