Corel DRAW for Beginners: Design in Corel Draw 2020-21
What you'll learn
- New Features of CorelDraw 2021
- Mandala Designs using CorelDraw 2021
- CorelDraw 2021 : Perspective Drawing
- CorelDraw 2021 : Autofit Page
- CorelDraw 2021 : Symbol Docker
- CorelDraw 2021 : Pages Docker
- CorelDraw 2021 : Export Docker
- Know Vector graphics and Raster graphics
- How to design logo
- Box Design
- Tattoo Design in CorelDraw
- How to use tools
- Business Card or Visiting Card Creation
- Creating vector designs
- Learn customized shortcuts keys and best practices
- Mastering advanced Corel Draw tools and techniques
- How to trace and create a logo using deferent tools
- By the end of this course, you will create your own artistic designs and logo
- Lean and practice with provided Exercise Files.
- Work with nodes and shapes
- Apply effects to objects
- Advanced anchor point & pen tool tricks
- A computer with Windows 7 operating system (or higher) or macOS.
- Any version of Corel Draw installed on their computers to follow along.
- Don’t need any prior knowledge in CorelDraw.
- This course about the latest version of Corel Draw 2020 but you can still learn using versions (X9, X8, X7, X5, X4, or X3).
CorelDraw is the tool preferred by graphic designers to develop an idea for convening the massage because of its easy and powerful interface and how the tools work.
How to trace an image and create a logo design with different tools professionally.
This software has a flexible toolkit to create any graphic design or illustration.
Work with the most powerful software Corel Draw and you can easily produce promotional material for digital media or print media.
This course has practice vector files, image files that will help you to learn so you can follow along with me.
By the and of the course you will work efficiently of Corel Draw and also create your own designs professionally.
I will be using the latest Corel Draw Version 2020 but you can also use and learn with its previous version (X9, X8, X7, X5, X4, or X3).
By the end of this course, you will learn to create your own logos, business cards, Magazine Covers, and much more.
This course will cover everything you need to do it.
All about the Corel DRAW Course 2020-21?
I'm a graphic designer, digital artist, animator, trainer, and instructor. I will take you step by step through the process.
In this course, you will familiarize yourself with Corel Draw by knowing the basic elements of the interface to adjust it to your needs.
You will understand the difference between a Raster Graphic and Vector Graphic.
You will know how to create a document, how to create shortcut keys, how to use a toolbar, and create amazing designs. you will also learn to create and edit vectors, modify paths and shapes, and then give your design identity.
You will learn everything you need to know about Corel Draw and also know how to use transform, duplicate object, align, combine, group and you can create your own design.
At the end of this course, you will know everything about the Corel Draw software in an optimized and professional way.
If you have any questions or queries related to this course, feel free to ask and post questions directly.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Graphic Design.
- This Corel Draw course is for Beginner, Graphic Designers, Fashion Designers, Digital Marketers, and who wants to start a career as a graphic designer.
- Anyone wanting to learn the most powerful graphic design software.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with Corel Draw.
- Any students in school or college who want to start a career in Graphic Design.
- Anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and wants to work with Corel Draw.
Sachin Soni is a visual artist, animator, web designer, developer, graphic designer, fine art student, and game designer. He has many years of experience working on graphic design, web development, and art projects.
After finishing his studies in fine art and visual art he collaborates with clients around the world and has given courses and conferences as a designer, animator, graphic artist, and sharing his techniques in creative art.
He has done several designs for pc-game, mobile-game, print media, digital media, 2D & 3D animation, and mobile-web applications.
He has worked in different professional fields, such as animation, interior, advertising, game development, and mobile application.
He thinks “The designs are very flexible and it allows us to convey sensations and also allows us to communicate complex ideas without saying a single word”.
Now he wants to share his skills and experience and working techniques with students worldwide.