Core Subjects Test Review for Social Studies
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 22 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the social studies content you need for the Core Subjects exam, organized into easy to follow sections: U.S. History, Texas History, Government, and more.
- You will strengthen your test-taking knowledge and skills through section quizzes and full-length practice tests.
- You will study customized handouts for each content section that contain maps, graphs, and other easy to read organizational aids.
- You will learn test-taking tips from a social studies methods university professor.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is specifically designed to help people pass the social studies section of the Core Subjects exam. The course organizes the social studies TEKS for grades 1-5 into easy-to-follow sections. It presents each content section through video lectures, downloadable and printable handouts, and review quizzes. In the video lectures, Dr. Neumann explains the essential elements of each topic and adds context and connections among the sections to help students gain a fuller understanding of the material. At the end of course, students take two practice tests that will further prepare them for the Core Subjects exam.
- This course will help any individual studying for the Core Subjects exam, whether that person is a practicing teacher, a teacher education student, or anyone else studying for the social studies section of the Core Subjects exam.