CORE KOREAN 3: Advance to Intermediate Level
What you'll learn
- Have a comprehensive understanding on Korean grammar
- Make your own variations of the Korean expressions
- Understand the significant differences from English contained in the Korean language
- Get used to Korean structure, verb and sentence automatically
- Completing CORE KOREAN Course 1 & 2
- You should be able to read Korean alphabets to some degree
- Some privacy to practice speaking loud
The Best Seller Course in Korean Language
That you have foundations in some foreign languages actually means that you should be able to make expressions with basic words and speak them on your own. This course has been designed to help you to have sufficient practice through an organized and systematic approach so that you can make and speak a lot of basic Korean expressions covered in an English grammar.
Reinforce Korean Language Foundations through Organized Practices
- 17 Lectures, 83 Practices
- Practice Audio files Provided
- Practicing about 1,300 Variations of Korean Expressions
- Having a Comprehensive Understanding on Korean Grammar
- No Dialogue Based Course
Contents and Overview
This course has been designed to simplify your learning process as much as possible. The goal of this course is to make you make and speak Korean expressions on your own with only a few selected basic words. You are going to practice about 1,300 variations through 86 practices based on the aspects of grammar covered in Core Korean Course 1 and 2.This course can be a good stepping stone for you to move to an intermediate level in speaking Korean.
What is different from other Korean courses
- A Comprehensive grammar oriented Korean class for learning speaking
- You will be able to automatically remember structure, verb and sentence through the organized practice activities
- Simple break down. Easy to find parts that you want to review.
- The combination of Korean characters and English is great
- How the language hang together to express various gradations of meaning
- Optimization of learning with the utilization of a small group of terms. Teaches very simple sentences with all details.
- Helping English-language speakers understand the significant differences contained in the Korean language
- Easy vocabulary for focusing on the grammar
- Balance of theory and practice
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn more advanced aspects of Korean grammar
- English-language speakers who want to understand the significant differences contained in the Korean language
- People who want to start learning speaking Korean without studying and memorizing
- People who want to automatically remember Korean structure, verb and sentence
- People who wants to tie together much of what they have already learned
I am a life mentor and instruction designer. I believe education should be kind to students. They shouldn't be frustrated while learning. Whether learning can be fun or frustrating depends on how it is designed.
I started my career as a software engineer in Samsung Electronics. Then I got interested in education because I felt it was the most productive among any other fields. Then I decided to be an educator for my whole life. I am very skillful at creating a good learning experience for students. Now I am running Nuts & Bolts, an organization providing e-Learning contents.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering at Ajou University
- Master Degree in Education Technology at Seoul National University
I am a language instructor and web designer. At first I taught private classes to students in person, but then switched to teaching students online. Currently, I produce online learning content at Nuts & Bolts, and focus on creating engaging learning videos for students.
To produce online content I use tools such as Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Prezi.