Core Java concepts for selenium automation testers
What you'll learn
- You can successfully build Java Automation frameworks(Selenium,Appium,Rest API) from scratch
- Practical understanding and usages of objects,classes,methods,functions in java
- You Will get complete knowledge on Java OOPS concepts with Practical implementations
- You will get clear understanding on practical usage of Java Conditions and loops.
- Ability to write any Java Program logic with the strategies , tips and tricks discussed in the course
- No Prior Coding Experience Needed!
We are going to cover below core java concepts within this training program
Intro to JAVA:
JDK, JVM, JRE
Variable, Data types
For while do while
continue, break : not
Main Method : not
Super, This, Finally: not
Method overloading overridding
Polymorphism, types of : not
Static & dynamic binding
Diff b/w abstract class n interface: not
Exception Handling Mechanism
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start their career in automation testing or as a developer
I am Surendra having 9+ years of experience in software testing and 5+ years of experience as a trainer in handling online, offline and corporate training's.
We designed this course which covers 3 different automation testing tools Selenium, Appium, Protractor. within a single package from basics which will be helpful for all learners to start implementing these tools on their projects.