CORE CHINESE 2: Advance to Intermediate Level
What you'll learn
- Have a comprehensive understanding on Chinese grammar
- Make your own variations of the Chinese expressions
- Understand the significant differences from English contained in the Chinese language
- Get used to Chinese structure, verb and sentence automatically
- Completing Core Chinese Course 1
- Some basic foundations on Chinese grammar
- Some privacy to practice speaking loud
That you have foundations in some foreign languages actually means that you should be able to make expressions with basic words and speak them on your own This course has been designed to help you have sufficient practice through an organized and systematic approach so that you can make and speak a lot of basic Chinese expressions covered in an English grammar.
Build up Chinese Foundations through Organized Practices
- 14 Lectures, 80 Practices, 10 Phonics
- Practice Audio files Provided
- 100% Well Refined Talking Head Videos
- Practicing 1,241 Chinese Variations
- Comprehensive Understanding on Whole Chinese Grammar
- No Dialogue Based
Contents and Overview
This course has been designed to simplify your learning process as much as possible. The goal of this course is to make you practice to make and speak Chinese expressions on your own with only a few selected basic words. You are going to practice 1,241 variations through 80 practices based on the aspects of grammar covered in Core Chinese Course 1 and 2. After this course you will be able to rightly say that you have a comprehensive understanding on the grammar, how the language hang together to express various gradations of meaning and the significant differences contained in the Chinese language.
What is different from other Chinese courses
- A grammar oriented Chinese class for learning speaking
- You will be able to automatically remember structure, verb and sentence through the organized practice activities
- Simple break down. Easy to find parts that you want to review.
- The combination of Chinese characters and English is great
- How the language hang together to express various gradations of meaning
- Optimization of learning with the utilization of a small group of terms. Teaches very simple sentences with all details.
- Helping English-language speakers understand the significant differences contained in the Chinese language
- Balance of theory and practice
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn more advanced aspects of Chinese grammar
- English-language speakers who want to understand the significant differences contained in the Chinese language
- People who want to start learning speaking Chinese without studying and memorizing
- People who want to automatically remember Chinese structure, verb and sentence
- People who wants to tie together much of what they have already learned
I am a life mentor and instruction designer. I believe education should be kind to students. They shouldn't be frustrated while learning. Whether learning can be fun or frustrating depends on how it is designed.
I started my career as a software engineer in Samsung Electronics. Then I got interested in education because I felt it was the most productive among any other fields. Then I decided to be an educator for my whole life. I am very skillful at creating a good learning experience for students. Now I am running Nuts & Bolts, an organization providing e-Learning contents.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering at Ajou University
- Master Degree in Education Technology at Seoul National University
I am a Chinese language instructor. I went to China when I was 6 years old and graduated a Chinese local elementary and secondary school. I am majoring in contents production and vidio editing at Jiao Tong University, one of the prestigious universites in China.
I speak Chinese at a native level and have a very standard Chinese pronunciation. I find it rewarding to help people learn Chinese.