Introduction to Corda Development
- Blockchain experience is not required.
- Java or Kotlin experience is helpful but not required.
- Software development experience is recommended for the coding assignment.
Introduction to Corda Development provides developers with the knowledge to build enterprise grade blockchain applications on the Corda platform.
The result of this class will be a fully functional IOU CorDapp. The course provides a mixture of video, documentation and coding to help you complete an application template through fixing unit tests in a test driven development manner.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Corda's blockchain solution for the enterprise.
- Anyone who wants to build Cordapps.
- 00:43How this course is structured?
- 00:20What application are we building?
- 00:15Do I need to know Kotlin?
- 00:26FAQ + Hints
- 00:04Additional Resources
A blockchain enthusiast who helps teams adapt their use cases to blockchain technology. Decentralized software has the potential to revolutionize the enterprise world and Corda is on the leading edge of this movement.
As a passionate teacher, I am here to empower teams to get the most out of blockchain technology. I leverage development experience with Java, Kotlin, AWS, and Azure to help teams get the most from blockchain technology.