Introduction to Corda Development
- Blockchain experience is not required.
- Java or Kotlin experience is helpful but not required.
- Software development experience is recommended for the coding assignment.
Introduction to Corda Development provides developers with the knowledge to build enterprise grade blockchain applications on the Corda platform.
The result of this class will be a fully functional IOU CorDapp. The course provides a mixture of video, documentation and coding to help you complete an application template through fixing unit tests in a test driven development manner.
- Anyone who wants to learn about Corda's blockchain solution for the enterprise.
- Anyone who wants to build Cordapps.
- How this course is structured?00:43
- What application are we building?00:20
- Do I need to know Kotlin?00:15
- FAQ + Hints00:26
- Additional Resources00:04
- What is Corda?00:20
- What is Corda?02:48
- Corda Ledger02:02
- Corda Ledger05:58
- Introduction to Corda States02:35
- Setting up a Corda development environment00:32
- Cloning the repo01:22
- Completing the environment01:29
- Training Project Overview01:12
- Introduction to the State unit tests02:15
- Brief Overview of Kotlin02:37
- IOUState Unit Tests #11 question
- IOUState Unit Tests #2-41 question
- IOUState Unit Tests #5-61 question
- IOUState Unit Tests #7-91 question
- IOUState Unit Tests #10-111 question
- Introduction to Corda Contracts02:33
- Introduction to Legal Prose00:44
- Legal Prose03:56
- Contract Unit Tests Introduction01:50
- IOUContract Issue Unit Tests #11 question
- IOUContract Issue Unit Tests #2-31 question
- IOUContract Issue Unit Tests #4-51 question
- IOUContract Issue Unit Tests #61 question
- Introduction to Corda Transactions04:54
- Introduction to Corda Commands01:39
- Introduction to Attachments (Optional)01:40
- Attachments (Optional)05:17
- Introduction to Timestamps (Optional)01:49
- Timestamps (Optional)02:55
- Introduction to Corda Flows05:29
A blockchain enthusiast who helps teams adapt their use cases to blockchain technology. Decentralized software has the potential to revolutionize the enterprise world and Corda is on the leading edge of this movement.
As a passionate teacher, I am here to empower teams to get the most out of blockchain technology. I leverage development experience with Java, Kotlin, AWS, and Azure to help teams get the most from blockchain technology.