Copywriting: The Questions Your Prospects Have And Won't Ask
- 34 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Address the most common objections prospects have.
- "Frame" the price of your product so it looks like a real bargain even if you sell a product for $500.
- Successfully remove or even better reverse risk from your offers which would lead to higher conversions.
- Communicate clearly and get your message across with 100% accuracy every time.
- Apply the concept of Social Proof in the marketing copy.
- Grab a pen and paper.
Did You Know That Your Prospects Have Questions In The Back Of Their Minds That Will Never Ask You?
Did You Know That If You Don’t Address These Secret Questions, Your Prospects Will Not Buy From You Even If They Like Your Product?
These “hidden” questions are nothing more than objections your prospects have. Your job as a person who sells products, be they digital or physical, is to kill all these objections!
But how do you kill them, when you don’t know which they are?
Hi, my name is Vladimir Raykov. I’m a best-selling online instructor, teaching over 46695 students from 155 countries and 20 online courses.
In this class, not only will I reveal the secret questions or objections your prospects have but also I will teach you how to eliminate these objections by using proven marketing strategies, tactics and tips.
There isn’t a successful copywriter or marketer who doesn’t address these questions when they write copy!
Honestly, in this very moment you might be missing a lot of sales just because you ignored that small but in the same time crucially important part of your offer and marketing copy in general.
Do not wait a second longer, hit the “Buy Now” button and get started today!
- People from any occupation that requires writing marketing copy for the purpose of getting response and action.
- This course is not for people who despise learning