Copywriting that sells for ambitious people
- You should be able to use a pc
- you should be able to use Microsoft word or any other word processor
- You should be able to access social platforms
- You should be able to use google
- You should want to be able to sell more or make a living off copy writing
Thank you so much for taking you time to enroll in this course. I hope it can help you as much as this information helped me and The Book Marketing Expert.
Although this information will tell you in detail how to format your copy, the main reason this course has been built, is to tell you what content and copy sells better than the other, and how to become good at writing the kind of copy or text yourself. This all has nothing to do with how long or short your text or book is or how pretty you have formatted it. The first thing you will always need to find out is who your audience is and what motivates them to buy. If you know this, you will know what information they need and what kind of text you will need to make them open their wallets and buy.
It all balances on how much value you deliver to your audience and customers and how you can relate to the people you cater to. Try to think about how you can help them and how much help you can offer them. This will determine how many leads you can convert and how deep they are willing to dig into their wallets. That is what makes the difference between good writers and AMAZING writers.
Most of the world’s most successful writers, authors and copywriters use and follow similar principles and patterns. They all seem to create content that addresses specific human wants, needs and desires. Why? Well, they want to build rapport with their readers, clients and leads. They want to reach out and – although they profile themselves as experts, they bring themselves to a level recognisable by all readers.
So who the hell am I and what can I teach you about copywriting and marketing? Well, my name is Lieze and I have been writing since I could hold a pen. And even before I learned to write Moon, Rose and Fish – which were the first three words thought in our school, I was telling my teddies stories long after my parents had kissed me good night.
I am currently living in London and working as a marketer for The Book Marketing Expert, helping authors and writers to market their books. I love my job and I love teaching people how to write and how to write effectively.
- Ambitious writers
- Writers who want to work from home
- Authors and writers who want to go freelance
- Entrepreneurs that want to sell more products and services
- Business owners that want to reach the next level with their business
- The importance of research
- Qualification and Credibility
- The Audience
- Asking the Right Questions
- Using social proof to convince people
- How to write with authority
- Frame your prospect’s expectations
- Build a relationship with your prospects
- How to pull your readers into the article
- How to cater to Detail Orientated Readers
- How to cater to the Skeptics
- How to cater to Skim Readers
- How to cater to Get To The Point Readers
- How to cater to all these people in the same text
- What motivates people to buy
- how to compel people to buy
- How to give your reader a reason to act
- Writing copy that sells
- Answer your readers’ questions
- Turning Objections and concerns
- The importance of headlines
- Credible sources
- CTA Guidelines
- Copy Template
- Copy Template
Hi my name is Lieze Neven and I am a marketer, podcaster and blogger living and working in London. I absolutely love the publishing world and business and I enjoy teaching people everything there is to know about it. I love seeing people hit their goals and targets and become best selling authors.
I run a very popular podcast called The Write Way, where I interview professionals and authors to help authors and writers write, publish and market their books. My goal is to help at least 1.000.000 author to achieve their goals and make their dreams come true.
If you have any questions, you can always reach out. I would love to help you with any questions or requests you have!