Copywriting secrets - How to write copy that sells
What you'll learn
- Structure and write compelling sales copy
- Apply the power of emotional drivers, even when writing in a B2B environment
- Beat run-of-the-mill writers who focus on 'needs
- Write powerful calls to action
- Understand how to leverage features, benefits and advantages
- Craft professional press releases that get published
- Know how to become a Voice in their Industry
- Understand how to schmooze bloggers and the press to get published
- Interview end customers with confidence to create persuasive case studies
- Use the power of words to generate more sales leads
- Glean from a wealth of real-life examples
- Master White Papers - the most powerful way to generate sales leads bar none
- A strong desire to be a great writer. Free links are provided to all software needed (even Word!)
Let me share my copywriting secrets with you.
Copywriting can boost your sales, improve your market penetration and your margins. Good copywriting can do a whole lot better. And world class copywriting can transform your performance out of all recognition. I’m going to show you how.
A unique insider’s view
I've been a top copywriter for 30 years or more, with clients ranging from startups to major corporations. Names like IBM, Vodafone, Lloyds, PricewaterhouseCoopers, the BBC , Travlex, Oracle, one of the world's top business schools, a number of big pharma companies and lots in the financial services arena. Not to mention one of TV's Secret Millionaires.
A shoulder to lean on
Just like my other courses, I'm always available to answer your queries, or to explain things further, usually within 24 hours; I love to help. And, just like my other courses, this one will grow over time as students suggest new topics. It's a LIVING course that’s yours for life.
How is this course different?
There are lots of great courses on copywriting. Pity they never get much further than sales copy. They bang on about the consumer when there’s a whole, profitable B2B marketplace out there.
In this course, I focus on a whole range of business copywriting. Sales copy? Sure, in spades. But I also cover things like press releases. How to write them and what to DO with them once you have written them. Like getting published.
We'll look in detail at how to write case studies, web copy that’s optimized, White Papers, and how to become a Voice in Your Industry - where editors will actively seek out your expertise. And I'll introduce you to the most powerful sales-lead generation secret of all time. Complete with real-life examples. That's something else you get in this course, real-life examples to download, so you can see for yourself how the finished article looks and how it feels.
Who will benefit? Well, entrepreneurs and start-ups. Small business owners, of course. And so will any person responsible for their company's marketing; wanting to improve their skills and their promotion prospects. And finally, anyone who's taken my course How to Become a Successful Freelance Copywriter, Working from Home. This course will really boost your business writing skills.
And remember, this is a Udemy course, so you have the security of a no-quibble, 100% money-back guarantee. You've nothing to lose, so join me right now in what I can promise will be a fascinating journey.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring copywriters wanting to master their skills and have access to a real pro
- Anyone who has completed my 'How to BECOME a copywriter' course
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups and business people wanting to punch above their weight
- Web designers seeking an extra revenue stream from existing clients
- Graphic designers needing to understand the role of copywriting
- Anyone aspiring to reach new customers and improve sales conversion
- Marketing professionals looking to develop their career
Hi, my name is Sean Kaye and I have the luxury of solving varied and complicated problems using technology for a living.
Ever since I can remember, I've been fascinated by the way technology evolves to more efficiently and effectively help people get things done.
For the last 20 years of my career, I've worked with large companies to apply leading edge technology to deliver results and to help them achieve their desired business goals and outcomes.
I've been involved with every major wave of technology since the early 90's working with companies to connect to the internet for the first time, designing early web-enabled ecommerce platforms through to cloud computing and hybrid IT over the last ten years especially.
During that time, I've worked with the technology of every major platform and vendor in the public and private cloud space such as: VMWare, Google, Microsoft and Amazon.
In my spare time over the past decade, I setup and run a few of online marketing services businesses with my wife. This area has expanded my mind and skillset into things like SEO, Copywriting and Content Marketing. In particular, I've been able to combine these online marketing skills with my technology and management experience to help people setup and operate their own online businesses successfully.
I'm originally from Toronto, Canada but have been living in Sydney, Australia for the past 21 years with my wife and son.
Udemy has been a great experience for me having taught over 70,000 students since starting back in 2013 and I look forward to helping you achieve your ambitions and dreams.