Copywriting For Complete Beginners
What you'll learn
- learn how to get their first copywriting client in a matter of weeks, not months
- charge $100s per hour instead of $50 an hour for copywriting services,
- discover the different kinds of copywriter types there are and find the one that's right for them.
- an open mind and the ability to take massive action
- basic writing ability
- determination to succeed
Do you love writing? Do you want to turn it into a part- or full-time income, but don’t know how? The naysayers will discourage you, telling you that you can’t ever get paid more than a few hundred bucks a month. I’m here to tell you they’re wrong. My name’s Johnson Kee, author and producer of “Copywriting for Beginners”. I’ve been writing for just over 7 years now. I started off slowly, improved my skill then started finding clients. Now, clients pay me $1,000’s a month to write for them. I’m here to show you how I did it and to get your first client in a matter of weeks.
Discover Your Copywriting Path To Success
Did you know that there are at least 5 different kinds of copywriting styles out there? No matter what sort of writing you like to do, there is one for you. No matter if you’re interested in combining writing with digital marketing, wowing your clients with eyeball-grabbing news headlines or being a rainmaker, there is a style that will suit you.
A lot of writers in the industry sell themselves short because they don’t know how much people would really be willing to pay them. That, and also because of mental blockages that make you feel unworthy of charging what you want. This course will smash those barriers, giving you a surge of confidence to immediately increase your rates well above industry averages.
The hourly rates for each copywriting type you’ll learn about in this course might seem high to you. By the end of the course, you’ll feel comfortable charging people a minimum of $50 - $100 per hour for your copywriting work.
Contents and Overview
This course contains over 25 lectures and close to 4 hours of video content. No matter if you’re new to copywriting or someone with experience, there is something to learn. For example in along with learning about different kinds of copywriters, I’ll also give you to secret to time management for writers. Hint: it all starts with something you use in the kitchen and you can’t eat it.
On top of that, my 5 “Veteran” tips will shortcut your learning curve by months, will put you back on the path to success and stay there. You’ll learn things like:
- The “mental hack” that can send you forward in time to when you’re wildly successful so that you can steal the confidence back to charge clients higher rates,
- The ultimate question that turns a $1,000 client into a $10,000 client
- The under-the-radar method of asking questions to clients that prevents them from saying no to you and blasts your credibility sky-high
- How I found clients online with no business name, no website and not even an email address!
- The 5 Power Niches that can service you with an above average income for the rest of your life.
Enrol into Copywriting for Beginners today. Let me take your hand and show you how it should be done.
Who this course is for:
- people who are new to copywriting or have little experience in finding clients
- people who have an interest in copywriting and turning it from a hobby into a business,
- people who want to learn more about what copywriting is exactly.
Ever since 2008, Johnson has been involved in the world of online business. Starting off as an article marketer writing articles to promote affiliate programs, he has come a long way. Having been a freelance writer, serving over a dozen clients across five continents, he has assisted online business both large and small with marketing and content strategy. To pass on his experience, he's sharing his unique concepts and thoughts with the Udemy community.
He's currently running a copywriting consultancy helping business improve their CTR by writing more emotionally compelling ads.