Advanced Copywriting Strategies for Online Sales
What you'll learn
- Improve conversion rate of online product sales
- Write copy that builds trust and engages customers
- Products or services that are ready to be purchased online
Advanced Copywriting Strategies for Online Profits
The step-by-step framework for turning online leads into buyers with advanced copywriting techniques
Who is this for:
Coaches, information product creators and internet entrepreneurs that are looking for a follow-along system to increase sales of product or service
- Copywriting law: "Pill in the meat" (How re-positioning can fix this problem)
- "Interpretive vs Definitive Language" The most common, overlooked copywriting mistake
- A simple "tweak" in communication to increase product sales
- Selling without being salesy - The "Copy n' Paste" strategy
- Step-by-step to helping customers "realize" why they need your product
- Incorrect use of "Features vs Benefits" - Why most novices screw this up
- How to double the value of products in the customer's eyes through product description
- "Airplane Assembly" - How to never run in to writer's block when writing copy
- The "no-brainer purchase" sales offer examples
- The "Hollywood Method" to entertain, motivate and profit
- The use of the "Obligation" factor for getting customers to sell themselves
- Tony Robbins' Method of influence
- Walk-through and tear down of 2 "cold-leads-converting" sales letters
- The 1 prerequisite for writing mind-reading, trust building sales copy
- Warning: The dark side of copywriting
- Examples of ethical and effective use of the "Scare Tactic"
- "Emotional trigger-words" archive for "spicing" up your copy
- BONUS - The fill-in-the-blank minimalism sales letter template for info-products
- BONUS - Top 10 Udemy course copywriting mistakes
And much more!
Who this is NOT for:
- Brand consultants that are looking to create brand awareness for clients
- Commercial advertisers working for AD firms
What this system is NOT:
- Marketing 101 theories (AIDA, Maslow's etc.)
- Directions or benefits on becoming a copywriter
- Copywriting "best-practices" for novices
- Directions on becoming a freelance writer
Who this course is for:
- Online Instructors, entrepreneurs and coaches that are looking to improve online sales
Brian B. is a popular Kindle Publishing coach and writer of Hustle&Design.
He is specialized in helping entrepreneurs, authors and coaches create online revenue streams through turning their existing knowledge into e-courses and other informational based products.
As the writer of Hustle&Design he is also dedicated in helping aspiring business-people stand out, establish authority and profit in this noisy online world.
After establishing a YouTube-based business in 2011, Brian went on to building a publishing business that now holds over 300 titles in total
With a collective following of over 25,000 people, Brian is also the YouTube instructor from the HTDFM Dance Company.
He is the copywriter, product developer behind Beat Body Training - The Vancouver based fitness company