Blogging With Balls Masterclass
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to write interesting blog posts that actually get noticed & read by people in your target audience.
- How to choose topics to write about that people are already searching for, so you get more traffic right off the bat.
- Writing incredible (but non-clickbait) headlines people can't help but click on.
- Writing irresistible introductions that virtually guarantee people will read the whole thing.
- How to write the bulk of a blog post, fill it with facts, and keep it interesting so people don't click off and go elsewhere. (And instead stay on your website.)
- Crafting calls to action at the end of your blog post that help you grow your business in all the right ways.
- See plenty of real life examples.
- By the end of the course, you'll have 1-2 months' worth of blog posts written.
- No prerequisites. Just a desire to learn this skill.
This course was previously only sold to private companies with teams of writers to train for a minimum of $4,000. I've made it more public and affordable, because I think every smart small business owner, or freelance writer, or dedicated writer needs to know this skill. It really does make the difference between just publishing words on the internet, and using the words you write to get the kind of attention from others you need to achieve your goals.
When you're finished with the course, you'll have 1-2 months' worth of blog posts written and ready to publish.
This course is broken down into four main modules, which include:
Choosing topics & writing the kind of irresistible headlines everyone in your audience clicks on.
Writing irresistible first sentences and introductions that hook readers and keep them on the page. (Instead of clicking off after being there for less than a minute, which is what happens on most websites.
Learn how to keep the middle parts of your blog post as interesting as the introduction, and how to drive readers to an irresistible call to action at the end.
Learn an easy-to-follow editing process to clean up your first drafts so your blog posts look as professional as possible. (And set you apart as a GREAT writer, instead of just a good one. Even if you don't consider yourself a writer.)
Here are some testimonials from previous students & former clients on my blogging ability:
"Thank you! You are the best Chelsea, seriously." -Laura V.
"I found it TRULY super helpful." -Suzy C.
"[Our company] is officially Google page one! Thank you for all your help Chelsea!" - Victor L.
"Ms. Chelsea has this sh*t down pat. She's the queen of copy. Just check out her website, you'll see what I mean." -Harriette H.
"THIS TRAINING WAS INVALUABLE TO ME!!! THANK YOU!!!!" -Jennifer C.
"If you have not had the chance to experience the magic of Chelsea Baldwin's writing workshops yet, your time is now! Chelsea will listen to what you do/make/sell, take a moment to wiggle her fingers above the keyboard, and pour forth the website copy you always wanted but never quite knew how to write. AND she'll show you how to do it for yourself! Don't miss this!" -Lara L.
"You are amazingly informative, it's clear you know your stuff! I have taken several copywriting 'classes' and didn't get half from them what I learned in your videos." -Lori R.
"You're doing so good at the workshop! Love the great energy in the room - people love your classes!" -Bryan V.
"The post you wrote in the past for us is one of the best-performing articles of all time." -Gaurav A.
- Freelance Writers
- Small Business Owners
- Professional Marketers