- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Tips for Effective Co-Parenting
- Requirements: You are a parent who wants to learn how to amicably co-parent with your ex, for the long term benefit of your child(ren).
In this course you will learn tools for effectively co-parenting your child(ren) during and after your divorce or separation. Parenting is a tough enough job, even when both parents live in the same household, and are raising the kids together. When the parents separate, a whole new set of challenges arise. Your child(ren) now have to deal with rules in two homes. You have to figure out a time-sharing schedule. Sometimes you have to deal with a difficult or narcissistic ex, who makes the co-parenting relationship difficult. This course is designed to teach you effective strategies for raising your children with someone you're no longer romantically involved with.
- Parents who are no longer in a romantic relationship with the other parent(s) of their child(ren)