Cooking With Rice- Chef Keith Snow-Food Storage Feast
- 34 mins on-demand video
- 10 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand hte differnet varieites of rice and to make the recipes in the course.
- Make each dish confidently.
- Gather up your rice and lets starting cooking with one of the world's most popular staple foods.
- Make sure to gether the ingredients needed to make the recipes and sever sauce pots with fitted lids plus assorted pots and pans.
- Basic cooking, how to use a knife, work the stove etc.
Rice is one of the most consumed of all grain crops, worldwide. Howver, many people are used to eating rice that is over cooked, soggy, clumpy and stuck together. We decided to educate people on several easy yet delicious ways to cook and use rice in wonderful ways. This mini course will teach you what varities we recommend, how to stora them, we to find them and of course, how to cook with them.
Here are the dishes we show yo uhow to make:
- Mexican Rice
- Arroze Verde-Green Rice
- Thai Fried rice w Chicken
- Confetti Rice
- Porcini Mushroom Risotto
- Coconut Raisin Rice Pudding
- Avid or begging home cooks.
- A cook who wants to expand their knowledge of rice cookery.
- A home cook looking to eat a high carb, low fat diet.