Cooking Popular Korean Food at Home
What you'll learn
- Prepare and cook several popular Korean food at home.
- Familiarize themselves with the staple spices used in Korean cuisine.
- Learn a few things about traveling in Korea.
- Basic and essential kitchen tools are the only things that you'll need to learn the recipes in this course.
- Some recipes may require Korean spices which are not always available at supermarkets. It's time to visit the nearest Korean or Asian supermarket near you or you can always find things online.
What characterizes Korean food? Spicy, easy, healthy, delicious, well-seasoned and fun to eat. If you are up to these things, then don't wait for long to enroll in my course because those are exactly what you'll get.
I an introducing my newest Korean Cooking course to everyone. As a home chef who travelled to Korea to learn how to cook their food, I know that this course will be useful for other humble cooks like me. In this course, you'll not learn how to cook kimchi, gochujang or doenjang but I'm sure that in this course you'll learn many ways to use it.
Start learning to cook Korean food by enrolling in this course. The focus of the course is making Family main meal dishes and not so much on the side dishes. You'll find recipes for some of the most popular Korean food which you can make at home easily. I'm sure you'll be proud to serve the dishes to your loved ones. The recipes were tried and tested so there is nothing to worry about trying the recipes yourself.
Have fun cooking!
Who this course is for:
- The course is specially designed for students who are looking for Korean food recipes which they can easily make at home.
- This is not the course for you if you are looking for the process in making traditional Korean kitchen staples like gochujang, doenjang and kimchi.
- Beginner home chefs are very much welcome to take the course.
I'm a home chef from the Philippines who now lives in Japan. We love to travel around Japan and we prefer to stay long in each visit so I can continue to learn and create recipes from each place that we go to. Most of the cooking class I teach on Udemy are simple, traditional and Japanese-inspired dishes.