Cooking Italian for Beginners
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- will be able to cook authentic Italian recipes in their own kitchen
- cook much loved recipes like ravioli, pizza and pesto from scratch
- You will master the intricacies of many Italian ingredients, their uses and substitutes
- You will be able to confidently experiment and create your own Italian dishes!
- No prior knowledge of Italian cooking is required as all basic and background knowledge will be provided.
- You don't require any special equipment other than a chopper (or a pestle and mortar)
Welcome to my Cooking Italian for Beginners Course!
Have you always wanted to cook Italian in your own kitchen?
And more importantly cook Italian the way the Italians cook it?
Look no further!
Italian food is a compilation of a wide range of recipes and methods that existed before the formation of what we know now, as Italy. It is a collection of regional recipes and different methods: Milanese, Piedmontese, Tuscan, Roman, etc., rather than one single cuisine. Every chef, every cook, every region in Italy will have different methods of making a single recipe.
And don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to buy a pizza stone for your pizza - this is a course for the homecook after all. I want to make your life easier!
What you'll be getting:
Traditional, authentic recipes from Italy
Italian recipes made from scratch
20 years of Italian cooking experience condensed into one course
an insider's knowledge on how to cook Italian
We will be going back to basics and keeping it real, you will learn how to cook and present the following confidently like a native:
Pesto (so easy, and so much better than shop bought!)
Bolognese (it's not as tomato-ey as you think!)
Spaghetti alla Carbonara (no cream, the way it's made in Italy)
Pizza of course! (made in your oven, with any pan you have)
Every dish is accompanied by a detailed, step-by-step written recipe that you can download in Microsoft Word or Adobe pdf format.
So get your apron on and I'll see you in your kitchen!
- This Classic Italian is meant for those who are new to cooking Italian at home. This is a beginners course, getting you ready for my Intermediate one.
I will show you just how easy it is to make raviloi at home with "specialist" tools and regular stuff you find at home.