Cooking Brazilian Recipes
What you'll learn
- Cooking Brazilian meals
- The basics of Brazilian cousine
- The standard Brazilian seasoning on food
- The popular Brazilian food with hands on recipes
- No pre -requisites
Welcome to this is a quick and easy to follow cooking course with the popular dishes from Brazil.
This course will bring the day to day dishes we usually have in Brazil as well as the traditional Feijoada.
For you, professional or amateur chef, this will bring a good overall view of the authentic and exotic Brazilian cuisine.
So I invite you to jump on this cooking journey.
Who this course is for:
- Amateur cooks
I am presently working on a commercial role liaising directly with customers around the globe, focused on low voltage automation products. As part of my background, I have extensive experience on after sales support supplying solution for installation and maintenance of large motors, generators and drives. Fluent in English and Portuguese with a multicultural background. I have been expatriated to Australia for about 7 years and am presently working in Brazil - Santa Catarina.
- Commercial acumen and customer focus
- Quotes and definition of sales strategies
- Negotiation on projects
- Building relationship
- Power generation (generator, automation and power system)
- Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR)
- Motors (Squirrel cage, slip rings, synchronous and DC)
- Drives (VSDs and Soft Starters)
- Liquid Resistance Starters
- Great computer skills - MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, SAP
- Quality Control
- Management tools
I am a hobbyist photographer and cooker.