How to cook with kids to make them happy and healthy
- 39 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After taking this course you will be able to give realy value while you organize cooking and cook with children and students.
- You will know why cooking with children can prevent Space and Time Disorder (STD)
- You will know how to use cooking to prevent Space and Time Disorder (STD)
- You will know how to use cooking for therapy of Space and Time Disorder (STD)
- You will learn how to help your child to be effective and happy in everything he/she is doing
- You should know very basic cooking, or to want to try very basic cooking.
- The basic for cooking like a big bowl, a big spoon, maybe something to cook in the oven and the ingredients depending on the recipe
- The recipies can be very basic like a cold salad but they still need the procedure in order to add value to the learning process.
In this course, you will learn how to teach your children to organize cooking. Cooking is one of the most joyful plays for children which if you know how you can turn it to a valuable activity. Cooking with children will help you to create a deep relationship with children. You will be the best parent/teacher that you were always dreaming. Children will be able to choose more types of food if they are picky eaters.
I have been teaching university students how to do this activity in their school program for many years. Moreover, I'm an expert through my PhD on the benefits of cooking activities on kid's development.
This course will give you the ability to organize cooking with your child/children or student/students.
Cooking with a child is not as easy as we think. There can easily be chaos. Or you may want to control anything in a way that the child is learning and doing nothing and feels more stressed and without any value. But if you know the way to organize it can be one of the best activities for all the dexterities as well as brain development. Cooking can be the food for the brain.
You will learn the procedure which will transform cooking, simple recipes in-home or as an activity in school, to a real learning process.
You will learn all the benefits that cooking with children has got.
Children will benefit from the ability, information and knowledge that you will get from the course about the cooking procedure which you will be able to implement instantly.
You will be able to prepare with your child easy recipes like salads, cakes, cookies and other simple recipes, which are not presented in the course. Children will learn how to prepare a meal. This contains a lot of higher thinking activities. The smell with the relationship with the father or mother or the adult who is cooking with them has a positive effect on the development of the brain and for space and time perception.
You will have in hands a tool to prevent and to heal Space and Time Disorder (STD).
Moreover, this course is giving an alternative view and is trying to fill a gap for the acquisition of knowledge.
Like all of my courses, there is a lot of space for you to work with yourself.
This is also an ideal course for school administrators for teacher training and counselling centres for their faculty training and clients counselling.
Always think about safety when you cook with a child and do not allow to do something which is not safe for his /her age.
My name is Anastasia Makratzi and I am a teacher, a counsellor, researcher and a reiki master therapist founder of the anthropocentric Self Communication and Relation approach and the anthropocentric sand tray play. I have been working many years now on how to be in full functionality in our everyday life, and how to help our children to be happy, fully functional persons, not to be afraid to take the steps in order to accomplish their dreams, desires, and core needs. I have got a specialization (PhD) and I practice counselling and teaching for Space and Time Disorder (STD) prevention, identification and therapy. I also practice male counselling and I have created the Male Counselling Questionnaire, the S.core Questionnaire as well as the S.T.eTest Test and specific intervention and online counselling programmes and seminars.
- This is a course for parents, preschool teachers, teachers, counsellors