ConvertKit 101: Lead Magnets and Landing Pages
- This tutorial shows you how to create landing pages using the email collection service, ConvertKit.
- In order to complete all of the steps outlined in the tutorial, you will need to purchase a ConvertKit subscription.
- However, it's not necessary to purchase a ConvertKit account in order to take this course. I cover additional marketing principles and show you how to create a lead magnet using a free tool called Canva.
- If you don't have an email collection service or would like to get a better idea of some of the things that you can do inside of ConvertKit, then there is no need to purchase a subscription to ConvertKit before watching the course.
Do you have an idea for a course, book, service/coaching package, or product?
If so, you should be collecting email leads!
Growing an email list of people who are interested in what you are creating before you launch it is a great way to validate your idea and make sure that people are interested in the product you are creating.
When I wrote my first book, I didn't have an email list, which means I didn't have anyone to promote the book to on launch day :(
But, once I started growing an email list, my book sales picked up and continued grow!
Many people, myself included, believe that you need a website in order to start growing an email list. But websites can be expensive and time consuming to create, especially if you are just getting started.
Luckily, I found a way to create simple landing pages using ConvertKit that DON'T REQUIRE you to have a website in order to start growing your email list.
That's exactly what I cover in this tutorial.
In this tutorial I show you:
- how to create an opt-in offer or "lead magnet" that is targeted at your ideal customer,
- how to upload and host your lead magnet, and
- how to create a high converting landing page using ConvertKit that delivers your lead magnet to your subscribers automatically as soon as they sign up.
And we can do all of this BEFORE you even have your website set up. That means that you can start growing your list right now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you have an idea for a course, book, service package, or product and want to start building an email list of leads right away.
- This course is for you if you don't have a formal website set up yet, but would like a simple solution to start collecting leads right now.
- This course is for you even if you already have a website set up but would like to see how to create landing pages in ConvertKit.
- This course is for you if currently use or are interested in using ConvertKit as your email collection service.
- If you are just getting started with email marketing or haven't seen as much success with your current email marketing strategy as you would have hoped, this course is for you.
- If you have had trouble coming up with or creating an opt-in offer or lead magnet to help build your email list, this course is for you.
- This course is NOT for you if are an advanced online marketer and are already familiar will ConvertKit landing pages.
Krystal writes books on a variety of nonfiction topics.