Converting Webflow into Angular (2 thru 8) using FreeFormJS
What you'll learn
- At the end of the course, students will be able to convert HTML/CSS files generated by Webflow into Angular 5 CLI (formerly Angular 2 CLI) format almost instantaneously.
- You will need a basic understanding of Angular 2 or Angular 2 CLI.
- You will need a basic understanding of HTML web pages, tags, attributes and forms.
- You will need a basic understanding of CSS style sheets.
- You do not need a subscription with Webflow to do the course (but it is a good idea)
- You do not need a subscription with FreeFormJS to do the course (but it is a good idea)
- You should have a basic understanding of TypeScript
- A large monitor or a dual monitor setup is not required (but a good idea)
The problem we are solving is the ability to edit HTML web pages and CSS style sheets quickly and easily specifically for Google's Angular (formerly Angular 2) projects without having to edit HTML and CSS files manually. The Bootstrap-based Webflow website provides a WYSIWYG alternative over pure Bootstrap for Angular developers. FreeFormJS provides a method of converting Webflow projects into Angular format quickly and easily.
This is not a course on how to develop websites or mobile apps using the Angular framework nor is it a course on how to use the Webflow online editor. Some basic functionality will be explained but it is assumed that the student is familiar or will become familiar with both Angular and Webflow separate from this course. This course will provide excellent references for both Angular and Webflow for those people wishing to learn those technologies in cooperation with this course.
This course is for anyone who wants a simpler method of editing HTML and CSS files without having to resort to learning a whole new framework (such as Bootstrap) or spend a lot of time editing HTML and CSS files directly.
Also, this is the first version of the course. It is going to be needing some refinements which are expected over time. We hope that you will be able to quickly learn how to use FreeFormJS and be able to benefit from its time-saving capabilities. We hope that you benefit greatly from what we have developed inside this product. It really does make web development a lot easier having a smooth transition from a WYSIWYG editor straight into an Angular project.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to edit HTML and CSS using a WYSIWYG editor for use with Angular 5 CLI (formerly Angular 5) via Webflow.
An IT professional with 22+ years of successful involvement in every aspect of the software development process, significant hands-on experience in software development, database management, requirements gathering, quality assurance, customer support, and technical writing. Willing and able to switch hats when necessary to ensure the success of any project. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Very grounded person with varied interests who is able to work as a technical lead or software developer equally well with technically-minded and non-technically minded alike!