Convert Static Websites from HTML to PHP in 40 Minutes
What you'll learn
- Install and Setup XAMPP (web server)
- Convert Single Page .html Website into .php
- Convert Multi Page .html Website into .php
- Setup Automatically Changeable Year with PHP
- Display IP Address of User
- Create Standard PHP Template
- Create Reusable PHP Files
- Dynamically Highlight Menu on Active Page
- Practically Use Basic PHP
- You need to have a local web server (or a web hosting with PHP support)
- You will also learn to install xampp in my course
This crash course is designed for web designers who want to transform their websites from HTML to PHP in less possible time but don't know how to do it?
In this crash course, you will practically convert single page website and multiple pages website from HTML to PHP and this will give you massive practical experience. You will also learn how you can change multiple files at once without manually editing them one by one.
If you have been creating static websites for a long time and have any fear of PHP then today, you will get rid of your fear in just 40 minutes after finishing up this crash course.
This is what you will be doing today:
Install and Configure PHP Web Server
Convert Single Page Static Website
Convert Multiple Pages Static Website
Setup Automatically Changeable Year
Display IP Address of User
Create Standard Template
Create Reusable Files
Dynamically Highlight Menu on Current Active Page
Use Basic PHP
Send Email with Contact Form
Learn by observation and repeat the process together with your instructor who will also explain you steps during conversion of pages from HTML to PHP so you can easily follow up, step by step.
July 23, 2019: Added new lesson 'How to Get Your Certificate'
Aug 9, 2018 - Added new section in both single and multiple pages websites, for sending email with php and contact form.
July 2018: Added new lessons 'Setup One Page Website' and 'Setup Multi Page Website'
Who this course is for:
- HTML/CSS website designers who want to get rid of doing manual changes in repeated areas of whole website
- Web designers who want to speed up updating process of their website
- Front-end developers who want to take advantage of PHP
- PHP Beginners who want to learn some techniques of practical PHP
- This course is NOT for experienced PHP developers
Ranked #177 by Rent A Coder (Top 1% Global Freelancers)
Top Ranked by Freelancer (Top 25% Global Freelancers)
Acknowledged by Tom Parker (Book: "The Rules of Thumb")
I am Legendary Freelancer of Pakistan with experiences in many different technologies, platforms, skills, programming languages and more...
A curious multipotentialite who love exploring new fields, ideas, skills and share his knowledge to the world to help people come out from their darkness to the light by the mercy of Almighty God!
Here on Udemy, I am selling online courses with intention to help my students solve their real life challenges and technical issues.
Most of my crash courses are practical and fast-paced when it comes to technical skills while knowledge-based crash courses are where I speak and share information based on my real-life experiences and results along with real-world examples.
I have covered: web development, camera confidence, social anxiety, YouTube channel organic marketing, existence of God, truth of religions, spirituality
Feel free surf around and navigate otherwise if you need personal transformation through direct one-on-one mentorship from me, then you've the choice, wish you all the best!
Zeeshan Arshad - Legendary Freelancer and Mentor