Convert Websites HTML to PHP in 40 Minutes for Web Designers
- 44 mins on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Install and Setup XAMPP (web server)
- Convert Single Page .html Website into .php
- Convert Multi Page .html Website into .php
- Setup Automatically Changeable Year with PHP
- Display IP Address of User
- Create Standard PHP Template
- Create Reusable PHP Files
- Dynamically Highlight Menu on Active Page
- Practically Use Basic PHP
- You need to have a local web server (or a web hosting with PHP support)
- You will also learn to install xampp in my course
UPDATE: Aug 9, 2018 Added a new section on sending email with contact form of single page website and multiple page website using PHP.
So you want to learn how to convert your HTML website into PHP but you're not quite sure how. No matter if you've never tried PHP for any reason, this course is for you.
Without wasting your time, I will teach you in 40 minutes to convert single page website and/or multiple pages website into PHP website and update your pages quickly instead of manually doing changes in all pages.
If you've been making HTML websites and want to take benefits of PHP, then you will learn essential techniques by practically doing it with practical projects.
The course will cover:
Install and Setup XAMPP (web server)
Convert Single Page .html into .php
Convert Multi Pages .html into .php
Setup Automatically Changeable Year with PHP
Display IP Address of User
Create Standard PHP Template
Create Reusable PHP Files
Dynamically Highlight Menu on Active Page
Practically Use Basic PHP
Send Email with Contact Form using PHP
Just watch me doing it and practically follow up, I will also explain throughout the steps, so you can repeat it all yourself and practice it in my given theme files and in your own .html websites.
- HTML/CSS website designers who want to get rid of doing manual changes in repeated areas of whole website
- Web designers who want to speed up updating process of their website
- Front-end developers who want to take advantage of PHP
- PHP Beginners who want to learn some techniques of practical PHP
- This course is NOT for experienced PHP developers