Convert Google Blogger Into Static Website (Multiple Pages)
What you'll learn
- Overall You will learn how to add all codes of static website for free in blogger
- You will learn how to approach blogger platform's must follow template design rule
- You will learn how to add Css elements in Blogger template
- You will learn which element is helping to make Different Layouts in Pages for making static website . It's a world secret . Now exposed in this course! Enjoy!
- You will learn how to copy image url of blogger in Mozilla Firefox
- Hi friends , Interest is the first requirement.
- Understanding Blogger Platform. It's Features & Limitations . It was also explained here
- Pre-created Code of Static Website (optional) Note: Above point is enough to create simple Static Website
- First practice conversion with dummy blog & after that implement in the blog which you want Static Website Design.
- It's your wish to have your own domain (optional) .
Please note this course is about Google's blogger CMS(Content Management System) platform & not about blogging.
Also note this course is about Adding Static Website Content To Blogger by Customizing Blogger Template. Here we are not doing any Blogger Post and Widgets Customization . Finalized output will be a static website and will not be a Blogger template.
Also understand that , Dynamic type website is not possible in blogger.
Though you need to know some basic HTML , CSS and JS skills , from my understanding the first requirement is interest. So Beginner level is also enough. When you are interested to learn a topic , you will try to understand the topic. When you understand you can get the outline of the topic which is more than enough . Because not everyone can read and memorize all the tags,codes and updates.
In an hour you will understand blogger platform's another dimension.
Explained With Step by Step Videos . So it is very easy to follow.
If you understand my course you can also create static websites even with Bootstrap Framework in Blogger.
What are you waiting for?
Join us now in this journey, Click Enroll Now and learn something new today!
Who this course is for:
- Google Blogger platform users who are curious to create this design
- Staic Website Designers who want implement their website for free
- For Blogger Geeks :)
- Persons who want to create portfolio website for free
- Persons who need simple static website for their shops.
I am a blogger and finished digital marketing. I love to write contents and publish How-to software tutorial videos online . I was introduced to blogger nearly some decades ago and it it has been an integral part of my life both personally and professionally ever since . Now I am working more on my “recent dream course” .