Mastering the Foundations of Conversational Spanish
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to request and provide information in conversations on a variety of topics by creating simple sentences and asking follow-up questions.
- Students will be able to exchange information by creating simple sentences and asking follow-up questions.
- Students will be able to use connected sentences across multiple time frames that may combine to form paragraphs and asking a variety of questions
- Students will be able to ask and respond to questions using extension words, across various time frames
- Students will be able to express, ask about, and provide advice on a variety of topics
- A motivation and desire to learn the language.
Are you ready to take your Spanish language skills to the next level? This course offers an engaging, interactive, and communicative approach to language acquisition that is designed to accommodate all different learning styles, whether you are an auditory, visual, or kinesthetic learner. With instruction based off of brain research and practice that will help you gain the ability to speak spontaneously in a variety of situations across multiple time frames.
By enrolling in this course, you'll develop the ability to create with the Spanish language and speak confidently in various situations and across different time frames. You'll have ample opportunities to practice your listening, speaking, writing, and presentational skills in a variety of contexts. Crafted with a primary emphasis on language acquisition, this meticulously designed curriculum centers on the vocabulary and structures of high frequency words and structures and language skills that provides a thorough grounding in the key linguistic elements essential for effective communication.
Immerse yourself in the beauty and practicality of the Spanish language! As a seasoned professor with over 11 years of teaching Spanish as a second language, I've developed a curriculum that draws on the latest research in language acquisition methods, combined with my own experience and expertise.
This course covers a wide range of topics, from everyday conversations to more complex scenarios, including making plans, extending invitations, explaining daily routines, and discussing your obligations and activities you do within your community. Repetition is key to successful language acquisition, and this course is designed to help you build language proficiency through constant practice and repetition of high-frequency vocabulary words, which are the building blocks of fluency. These key words are the most commonly used words in the Spanish language, and by mastering them, you'll be able to express yourself confidently in a wide range of situations. This teaching approach reinforces your learning and mastery of essential vocabulary words and grammatical structures ensuring that you acquire them for lifelong use.
Join me today on a journey towards Spanish language proficiency, where you can progress from a novice to an intermediate level. With the beauty of Spanish language, gaining proficiency in it can open up doors of opportunities for you and enhance your life and personal journey.
Who this course is for:
- Novice proficiency levels learners who are looking to advance their language proficiency to the intermediate level.
- Beginner learners who want to greatly improve listening comprehension and communication abilities in the language.
- Intermediate Learns who trying to build confidence in speaking complex sentences
Greetings, I am your professor. I have lived and studied in Buenos Aires, Argentina, as well as in Spain. I am passionate about Latin culture, and I am delighted to share my enthusiasm with you.
With over ten years of experience teaching Spanish as a second language, I use a communicative and acquisition-based approach. I earned a Master's Degree in Teaching the Spanish Language, which has greatly enhanced my instruction. Through this program, I gained a deeper understanding of how the brain processes language and learned various techniques and strategies supported by brain research for second language acquisition.
My approach focuses on language acquisition, where you acquire the language and integrate it into your long-term memory, ready for spontaneous use in a variety of contexts. This differs from language learning, which emphasizes memorizing grammatical concepts that are often forgotten.
If you are a visual and hands-on learner looking for an interactive learning experience. I believe we will work well together!