Conversational Georgian Made Easy
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course, students will be able to read and write in Georgian, make simple sentences and engage in dialogues about popular topics.
- You will need a PDF reader to open some of the documents attached to the course.
- You will need to be ready to do self-study exercises during the course.
No previous knowledge of the Georgian language is required.
In this course, we have made the Georgian language easy to learn. This is a basic course intended for everyone interested in the Georgian language, especially, tourists and first-time visitors.
The Conversational Georgian Made Easy course will give you the tools to communicate with Georgian speakers, ask questions, and receive answers on major everyday topics.
This course will teach you the Georgian alphabet thoroughly so that you can read and write in Georgian.
Instead of focusing on grammar, we focus on useful phrases and dialogues. You will learn how to construct sentences by looking at examples and recognizing patterns. A learner should not expect fluency in the Georgian language because this is a basic course, but you will be able to communicate simply and have a strong basis for further improvement if you excel at this course.
Through 49 lectures and 11 quizzes, you will learn essential conversational Georgian alphabet and the language for many everyday situations.
You will have all-time access not only to video lectures and quizzes but also to downloadable and ready-to-print PDF's that you can study while watching videos and grasp the patterns in the Georgian language.
You will also have direct access to your course tutor to get an answer to any questions you may have.
See you inside the course!
Beginner and intermediate learners
Who this course is for:
- Conversational Georgian course is intended for those who are not familiar with the Georgian Language or who may have a little understanding of it.
- No prior knowledge of the language is required.
- This course may not be for you if you are interested in complex Georgian grammar or your goal is an academic study of the language.
Hello! My name is Giorgi. I'm currently living in the outstanding city of Tbilisi and one of my biggest aspirations is to make innovative, engaging, and localized websites and educational materials for both Georgian and English native speakers. Feel free to contact me for any information about the courses I make and manage.