Control Systems Engineering from Scratch
What you'll learn
- Understand the concepts behind Control Engineering
- Solve problems related to Control Systems
- Interpret all the terminologies in Control Systems
- Determine the stability of any Control System
- A basic knowledge in Mathematics (Preferably Calculus) will help.
Hey all, Welcome to my course on 'Control Systems Engineering'
This course will give you a deeper understanding on Control Systems and it's concepts.
The concepts that we will be discussing on this course:
1. Systems - Basics, Types, Open Loop, Closed Loop
2. SISO/MISO Systems
3. Linear and Non Linear Systems
4. Time Variant and TIme Invariant Systems
5. Causal and Non Causal Systems
6. Necessity of Transforms
7. Laplace Transforms - Introduction, Formulae, Inverse Laplace Transforms
8. Laplace Transforms to solve differential equations
9. Test signals - unit step function, impulse function, ramp function, parabolic function.
10. Transfer function.
11, Fundamentals of Electrical Circuits
12. Transfer function of a Low Pass Filter.
13. Block Diagrams - Concepts, Reduction rules, Problems
14. Time response analysis - First Order, Second Order Systems
15. Poles and Zeroes - Examples
16. Steady State Error
17. Error Constants Kp, Kv, Ka
18. Stability Analysis
19. Relative stability plots.
and much more
A Control Systems Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing solutions that control dynamic systems. The aim of a Control Systems Engineer is to bring stability to these constantly changing systems to produce the desired outcome. It is a field of engineering that is wide and varied.
For competitive exams like GATE, ESE , Control Systems is one of the most tested subjects.
So what are you waiting for?
Everything is covered from scratch!
I'll see you there in my course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a Control Engineer
Self motivated budding electronics and communication engineer who can work on multiple roles. Interested in Modelling digital circuits using hardware description languages. Have a strong grasp of Verilog, Computer Architecture, C, C++, Java, Embedded C, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Loves to teach and so being a course instructor in Udemy, Learnfly and Guruface Inc. Cross Platform Application developer specialized in Google Flutter with Dart Programming and using Firebase as the backend. Skilled to work in tools such as MATLAB, Simulink, Xilinx Vivado, TinkerCAD, Proteus Design Suite, Camtasia and Altium Designer for PCB Design