Control System, Optimization and Hardware in Loop Simulation
What you'll learn
- Fractional Order PID controller design and optimization
- Fuzzy-PID controller design and optimization
- Modeling of Physical Systems (e.g. D.C. Motor, Inverted Pendulum)
- Time domain & Frequency Domain Analysis of Physical Systems
- PID Controller Design for Systems (using Matlab and simulink)
- Basics of Optimization Algorithms
- Genetic algorithm based optimization
- Particle swarm optimization (PSO) Application
- Matlab Basics
- Theoritical Knowledge of System Modeling
- Control System Basics
- Power System Basics
In this course, you will learn basics of control systems starting from modeling of the system to the controller design of the same for specific application. You will learn to create the system and design it’s controller (PID/FOPID/Fuzzy-PID) on MATLAB/SIMULINK Environment. The course will teach you modelling of various systems and design different controllers for them. You will be able to learn the concepts of Step response, Impulse Response, Bode Plot, Root Locus, Nyquist Plot etc. You will learn to simulate the systems on SIMULINK. System identification techniques will be taught as well to design controllers for real hardware. HIL simulation example has also been discussed in this course to give the better understanding of topic with hardware.
1. Well explained theoretical concepts.
2. Teaching with the flavor of hardware implementation
3. Learn to apply Optimization for different applications
4. Learn different types of controllers and their tuning methods
5. Arduino connections with MATLAB/Simulink
6. HIL simulation of PID using Arduino and MATLAB
7. System identification of real test hardware using input/output data
8. Total 8 modules with detailed practice content
What you’ll learn
Control System Basics
Optimization concept and application
PID Controller Design and Simulation
Fractional Order PID (FOPID) Controller Design and Simulation
Fuzzy-PID Controller Design
Cost or objective function designing
Genetic Algorithm for Parameter Optimization of controllers
Modeling, Simulation and Control of Different Physical Systems
Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm
System identification technique using MATLAB
HIL simulation with PID controller using Arduino and SIMULINK
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
· MATLAB Software
· Basics of MATLAB
Who this course is for:
1) If you wanted to learn optimization, then you should take this course.
2) If you are an engineering graduate in control, then you must take this course.
3) If you are an Ph.D research scholar then you must take this course.
If you are a control engineer and wanted to learn more about the Optimization, then you should take this course.
Who this course is for:
- Control system designers
- Engineers working in Power system industry
- Students, Research Scholars
- Ph.D scholars
- Graduate students
I am Sachin Sharma and have done Ph.D in Control from Delhi University, India. I have teaching and industrial experience in converting control designs on real hardware. I have working experience in ML/DSP/Embedded Systems/ Robotics etc. Enroll into my courses to start your learning journey and learn the concepts from hardware perspective. I also provide consultancy and solutions in Embedded Systems, IoT, Research etc.