Control PDF with Python & PyPDF2
What you'll learn
- How to manipulate PDF's with Python
- Split and merge PDF pages
- Scale, rotate, split, join, crop, and transform pages
- Read a pdf to memory
- Fill in form fields
- Overlay images onto PDF pages
- Understand how you could apply this knowledge to your own work
- Basic Python knowledge - Don't worry, we will cover each code snippet
- You will need a computer with Python 3 installed, then we will cover how to install PyPDF2
- Some form of PDF viewer
Become a PDF Power User - Learn how to control & automate PDF's with Python and PyPDF2
Do you have a bunch of PDF files that you need to format or merge? Do you need to overlay images on each page? Maybe you just want to show off at the office! Whatever your needs, you can expect a comprehensive guide going through the nuts and bolts of how automating PDF's works. The course dives straight into PyPDF2, so you will be up and running creating and manipulating your PDFs in no-time.
After taking this course you will know how to:
Split and merge PDF pages
Scale, rotate, split, join, crop, and transform pages
Read a pdf to memory
Fill in form fields
Overlay images onto PDF pages
Understand how you could apply this knowledge to your own work
Whether it's gaming, business, engineering, or data you're passionate about, this course will give you everything you need for working on PDF's with Python. Take this course today, and begin your journey towards taking back control of the PDF documents!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in controlling and automating PDF documents with Python
- The one who want to get rid of manually editing hundreds of PDF's by hand.
- Especially suitable for those who would like to edit multiple PDF's or automate the creation of new PDF's from existing PDF files.
Welcome, glad that you could make it!
Do you enjoy tinkering with Excel? Would you like to become the most advanced Excel Super User around the office? Maybe you have a lot of Excel spreadsheets that you need to manipulate?
If you fire up Excel whenever you need to do something, you have come to the right place! Join me and find out how to manipulate Excel with Python, and discover the possibilities of using Python as a scripting language.
Excel can produce a lot of PDF material also. That is why I created another course about using PyPDF2 to manipulate your PDF documents as well with Python.
I am a certified European Engineer (EUR-ING) with a passion for programming. I studied programming as one of my minors at Aalto University, from where I got my Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering.