- From UK
National examination board of occupational health and safety (NEBOSH)
· NEBOSH international diploma in occupational health and safety
· NEBOSH certificate in International application of health and safety theory and practice.
· NEBOSH certificate in International workplace and equipment safety.
· NEBOSH certificate in International control of hazardous agents in the workplace.
· NEBOSH certificate in International management of occupational health and
Cranfield University: Crises management course
European Union: Wildfires & technological fires course and workshop
- From American University:
Safety and Security expert certificate.
· US - OSHA Professional certificate for Managers.
· US-OSHA General Industry.
· US-OSHA Construction.
· US-OSHA Hygiene Standards.
· OSHA Professional Certificate for supervisors.
· Basic OSHA Fire Prevention standards.
· OSHA Lab & Hazardous Standards.
· Contemporary Methods of Managing & Investigating Internal Crimes.
· ICDL certification preparation course.
For more than 20 years in Civil Protection Administration (occupational Health and Safety):
-HES management :
Consultant in Health and safety legal regulations and laws, policy and standards for hazardous industries and huge organization.
Development of failure trace system, risk assessment, control measures and permit to work system ,safety signs and standard PPE, emergency plan, safe disposal procedures and environment for the society.
Firm investigation of incidents and loss-causing analysis.
Detailed inspection for all above safety matters to issue the permission for start work at workplace and annual reviewing to insure improving.
Firefighting and Protection:
Studying structural and engineering draws, designs and reports (provided before establishing stage) which identify the required facilities and fixed fire systems, escape routes, store of hazardous materials…… (for approval).
Inspection of fire alarm, automatic extinguishing, ventilation system, and fire equipment…. (approval for operation).
Carrying out high level of drills and training for staff and employees (to deal with fire , evacuation and instructions should be followed in emergencies)
Leadership and managing fire fighting operations for oil , gas, , electrical , chemical, and explosion (including control of contamination and releases of toxic gases or fumes) and rescuing confined people