Contracts, Delays and Claims with Primavera P6
What you'll learn
- Basic understanding of contracts, delays and claims
- How to identify and record cause of the claim
- How to categorize and analyze delays
- In-depth understanding of delay analysis techniques
- Implementation of delay analysis techniques using Oracle Primavera P6 software
- Preparation of cost claim
- Understanding of claim settlement and dispute resolution
- Familiarity with Oracle Primavera P6 Version 8 or above
- Basic Project Management knowledge
Welcome to Contracts, Delays & Claims with Primavera P6 online training course. This course is brought to you by CEM Solutions, who are providing construction engineering and management services worldwide for about 7 years. The creators of this course are well versed with contracts, claims and Primavera P6, and beside their vast experience in large scale projects, they have spent about 1 year in research, just to bring an ultimate solution of claims for you. You will see a lot of interesting concepts, best practices and real project samples in this course, which will help you a lot in developing new concepts and skills.
This course is an ultimate solution for the people who want to learn about contracts, delay analysis and claim management procedures, and this course also covers an advance training of delay analysis on Primavera P6 software. Whether you are an owner, consultant or a contractor, this course will teach you everything you need to know.
On successful completion of this course, you can start your own consultancy of claim management services, or you can implement this knowledge on the projects you are working on.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about claims from scratch. This includes consulting firms, contractors, engineers, project management professionals and students.
Founded in 2012, CEM Solutions is providing construction engineering and project management solutions to medium to large scale projects and organizations all over the world. Beside this, we are very keen to provide trainings of these skills and introduce new skills to let you grow with us and make projects more successful.