Continuous Integration concepts and tools
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what Continuous Integration is and why we need it
- Understand Continuous Integration concepts
- Have an overview of Continuous Integration tools
- Know how to build a continuous integration pipeline
- Understand Continuous Integration best practices
- Understanding of the software development process
- Basic Java knowledge is recommended
Continuous Integration is becoming the de-facto standard in the software development process.
This course will explain the continuous integration concepts and provide an overview of the tools that are used in setting up a continuous integration process.
It will also feature hands-on technical basics for a selected number of tools and provide hands-on training on how to combine these tools for setting up your continuous integration process.
During this course we will do a technical overview of some continuous integration tools such as: git, maven, jenkins, Docker and Selenium.
We will build together a continuous integration pipeline using these tools on a sample web application.
- Software Developers
- QA Engineers
- Software project managers
- Software operation engineers
- Devops Engineers