Continuous Improvement Tools
What you'll learn
- You’ll know how to add value, eliminate waste, and propel the efficiency of your business model forward with lean value stream mapping and analysis.
- You’ll learn how to implement 6 S methodology to improve workplace morale, safety, and productivity inside a clean, organised, and high-performance environment.
- You’ll understand how to create and execute standard operating procedures for developing reliable and repeatable processes
- You’ll know how to employ total productive maintenance (TPM) to improve equipment availability, reliability, and overall effectiveness.
- You’ll discover how to use poka-yoke methodology and devices to identify and prevent potential flaws in the pursuit of a zero-defect and error-free workplace.
- You’ll have the ability to construct and apply a quick changeover and set-up time reduction program that’s both profitable and adaptable to product changeovers
- You’ll learn how to vastly improve production planning, levelling, and scheduling in order to increase efficiency and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You’ll be fully competent in the use of a complete set of continuous improvement tools dedicated to attaining superior results at all levels of your company
- Some knowledge of business processes.
- Computer and Internet.
Without an effective strategy for Continuous Improvement, your business runs the risk of stagnating and falling behind in today’s competitive marketplace. Every commercial organisation must consistently strive to improve its products, its services, and its internal processes in order to offer real value and the utmost in customer excellence at all times. Rather than addressing a single system or one specific methodology, continuous improvement revolves around the concept that there’s always a better way to accomplish something, whether it’s based on small, incremental improvements at the level of the individual, or larger, organisation-wide changes in procedure.
From workplace organisation and standard operating procedures, to process synchronisation and quality management, it’s important that the people involved in improving your company’s processes are given the right knowledge, tools, and techniques to successfully implement a systematic approach. In developing a team attitude toward improving quality at all levels, managers and business owners must demonstrate their own commitment by providing the necessary training and support.
The methods, skills, and procedures taught in this course will allow you to direct and facilitate improvement in all areas of your business operations, boosting performance in total productive maintenance, changeover and set-up, and production levelling and scheduling through the adoption of practices like value stream mapping, and the principles of poka-yoke.
By completing this course, you’ll acquire all the valuable and practical skills your business needs to consistently achieve operational excellence and inspire customer delight. You’ll learn how to apply both basic and advanced continuous improvement tools to bump up efficiency, as you motivate your personal professional performance alongside that of your company’s various functions and departments. This course will also provide you with the up-to-date knowledge and analysis that will make it possible for your company to remain current in the marketplace, while meeting and exceeding customer needs faster and with greater accuracy than the competition.
Who this course is for:
- The course is suitable for business owners responsible for improving their business processes.
- The course is suitable for professionals involved in the development and improvement of business processes.
- The course is suitable for students seeking career in business process management.
We provide courses and programs related to Industrial Management, Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain Operations, Manufacturing and Warehouse Management.
Our team includes instructors with expertise in manufacturing, logistics, operations, and services. All the instructors are international-level professionals, having 15+ years of practice and Master’s Degree in their relevant field.
Among other professional recognitions, our instructors are Certified Supply Chain Professionals (CSCP), Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Certified in Sales and Operations Planning.
We strive to provide an interactive and engaging learning experience for professionals all around the globe and help them understand and adapt to the requirements of modern management.