What you'll learn
- How to embed Operational Excellence into your business
- How to build and deliver an effective continuous improvement process
- How to deploy an effective Continuous Improvement Plan
- Turbo charge your business by improving all of your processes, day after day
- Change the mindset of your business and your people by embedding continuous improvement throughout
- You'll be able to save your business a substantial amount of money
- You'll be able to save your business a substantial amount of time by reforming your business continuously
- You'll put your organization ahead of the rest by gradually becoming more agile, efficient and effective
- Upskill yourself in a range of tools and methodologies highly in demand in today's workforce
- Be able to deliver projects which can truly change the trajectory of your organizational performance
- None. We will work with you throughout the course
- No prior improvement knowledge is required
- Course built to be open to all levels
- Reach out to me (email/LinkedIn) if you need an assistance
Continuous Improvement is a really powerful tool that you can utilise in your organization or team to make changes that are quick, high impact and low effort. Continuous Improvement has been rolled out in organisations for years, but often this has been done badly. There is a right way to roll out CI, and that is explored in this course. I want you to leave this course with full confidence to deploy continuous improvement to deliver tools, projects and full mindset change across your organization. To do this, we will cover:
- What is CI (its purpose, benefits and key methodologies)?
- What are the main indicators that a CI Initiative is needed?
- What are the main tools to deploy when building out a CI Initiative?
- Exploring the importance of teams, communication and the toolkit.
- Introducing key methodologies and concepts such as Lean & Six Sigma.
- Understanding how to deliver CI in the right way, an effective way that will garner the highest impact.
Continuous Improvement has the power to deliver big savings, big reductions in waste and improvements to quality, customer and employee satisfaction. Deliver the CI mind set right, and the rest will do the work for you. And focus on that phrase mind set! As much as CI is made up of a process, a toolkit and several methodologies (such as Lean Six Sigma) it will only be truly successful if the mindset of those embarking on CI is right. By taking this course and delivering on the learnings, you will see the power of CI for you, your fellow colleagues and the wider organisation.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to improve the business
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to improve operational performance
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as improving your business from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence of how to continually improve their business
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!