Content Writing for Marketers, Webmasters, and Freelancers
What you'll learn
- Overview of Content Writing, including quality over quantity, use of links, and basic SEO.
- Different Types of Website Content.
- Article writing, including long-form content, the skyscraper technique, newsjacking, and listicle articles.
- Short Form Content Writing including social media posts, blog posts, and email.
- Infographic creation and how to repurpose them into additional short form content.
- Press Release Writing, including creation and distribution of press releases.
- Artificial Intelligence and How to Use it for Content Writing.
- Basic understand of writing will give course takers an advantage, but no writing experience necessary.
For beginners and those looking to increase their knowledge of content writing, this course offers it all. No matter if you are a website owner looking to increase your website ranking in Google, or a freelancer looking to offer content writing as a service, this course has you covered.
Also contains lessons on using ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) such as ChatGPT and CopyAI to generate content.
Overview of content writing.
Basic SEO and how to use keywords.
User of internal and external links.
Landing pages versus blog posts.
Long form versus short form content.
Techniques such as newsjacking, skyscraper, and listicle article writing.
Social media content writing and short blog post writing.
Infographic creation (including step by step tutorial on how to create them).
Press release writing and distribution.
AI Content Generation (including social media posts, writing outlines, and best practices for using AI generated content).
This course contains close to 4 hours of video content as well as resource guides and other handouts for ease of learning.
Why learn content writing?
Webmasters - Stop paying to advertise on Google when you can organically rank your website through quality content writing. Learn the techniques that are used to help rank your website on page 1 of Google without spending thousands of dollars per month for leads.
Freelancers - Side hustles are becoming more and more popular. 45% of people in the United States have side hustles as of 2023. One of the easiest side hustles is writing. Make extra income offering writing services to webmasters or through sites such as Fiverr or Upwork. Work at your own pace and make extra income once learning the techniques taught in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Marketers, webmasters, and freelance writers. Anyone looking to increase their website presence with content and those looking to provide content writing as a service.
MIKE WOOD is a digital marketer, author, and Wikipedia expert. He is the founder of Legalmorning, an online marketing agency that specializes in content writing, brand management, and professional Wikipedia editing.
He is a regular contributor to many online publications that have included AllBusiness, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, Content Marketing Institute, Social Media Today, Huffington Post, and many more.