Content Strategy and Planning in B2B Marketing
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Content marketing professionals will learn how to enhance their knowledge and work as content strategists.
- Entrepreneurs will learn content strategy that will help brand building and lead generation.
- All B2B marketing professionals can learn content strategies that make content marketing successful.
- A basic understanding of marketing concepts.
- Some exposure to digital marketing will be helpful, as well.
This is a comprehensive course designed for B2B brand marketers, content marketing agencies, or individuals looking to take on the role of a content strategist. This course covers the Why, What, and How of B2B content strategy. There are plenty of examples, as well as quizzes. Students can use the helpful templates provided.
The course modules include
1. How Content Drives B2B Marketing
2. Setting Goals for Content Marketing
3. Defining Buyer Personas
4. Defining Your Brand Voice
5. Content Themes, Pillar Content, Topic Clusters
6. Content Planning: Publishing, Promotion, Content Calendars
There are plenty of examples from software, consulting, office furniture, aerospace, legal services, and more.
The course includes 24 lectures, 6 quizzes, a content strategy template, and a brand voice brainstorming process doc.
- Entrepreneurs, corporate managers or freelancers who work to create and promote content.
An introduction to the course and to the trainer, Suhasini. Why Content Marketing is so important in B2B marketing. What does content strategy creation entail? The 'Why', 'What' and 'How' of content strategy.
How content drives a number of specific marketing objectives. Content is relevant for positioning, inbound lead generation, SEO, and marketing campaigns.