Content Marketing Strategy Trends for 2020
- Have a blog, YouTube channel or any other platform where you post content for your business
- Have a solid understanding of blogging and content marketing concepts
According to HubSpot: “Marketers who prioritize blogging efforts are 13x more likely to see positive ROI”.
As average ad costs rise every day, it’s getting harder for small businesses to fight against big players and have profitable sponsored campaigns.
Content marketing is still the #1 way for a small business starting from scratch to build a loyal audience for FREE!
(Yes, you need to invest time!)
However, as more businesses get into content production, this space is also getting crowded. It’s almost impossible to find a subject that hasn’t been covered with an in-depth blog post or video guide.
The battle is won by having a well-planned strategy.
But not some outdated content marketing strategy that was written a few years ago. You need to learn about new user behavior and technology trends in order to understand how to plan your content marketing efforts in 2020.
It’s not enough just to publish an average piece of content and hope for the best.
Things change fast!
So should your approach to content production and publishing schedule.
Based on my personal experience and experience from my clients I am going to share with you which approaches you should implement in your content marketing plan for 2020 in order to have more chances of success.
Looking forward to talking to you!
See you on the inside!
- Business and brand owners
- YouTube vloggers
- Introduction and what to expect from the course02:11
- What is content marketing03:19
- Content marketing metrics you should track02:45
- Content marketing tools recommendations (FREE & PAID)03:09
- Result driven content plan02:48
- Personalization & segmentation03:38
- Conversational & interactive marketing02:40
- Intent-based & data-driven content creation03:48
- Blending personal brands with businesses03:08
- The new television - the continued rise of video and live content06:21
- Bootstraping your audience on somebody elses land03:40
- Snippets and viral potential of a content02:34
- Money is in the audience03:33
- The content pyramid method03:11
- Tips for voice search optimization06:13
- Thank you01:30
You know how people struggle to get their online businesses off the ground profitably?
I solve this!
I do this by teaching you step-by-step tested and proven marketing tactics that I successfully apply to my own businesses.
Hi, my name is Damir. I've been involved with internet marketing since 2007 and I am thrilled to be your guide.
I have specialized in selling physical products on Amazon as well as on my own eCommerce stores by leveraging the power of both paid and free traffic sources.
During my online presence I have been involved in many different types of businesses across various niches, selling both informational and physical products.
I've created and managed digital strategies for both large multinational companies and small companies who are just starting out. This helped me develop valuable set of skills needed to compete in today's crowded internet marketing space. Everything from finding a perfect niche/opportunity, developing a high converting website, launching products, analyzing and improving sales performance. That is why my courses are perfect for anyone who is seeking to start a new online business or to improve current sales performance.
Currently besides growing and managing my own online physical product businesses I do consulting for one major European eCommerce website and actively teach on Udemy and WinWinAcademy.
My style of teaching is different and highly focused on you taking action, without wasting your valuable time. That is why lessons are short, practical and to the point.
I also believe that nobody should be left alone when learning new skills, especially in this dynamic internet marketing environment. That is why I provide personal and fast support to every student.
Join me on a mission of helping 1.000.000 people launch predictable, stable and location independent business.
I hope you will enjoy taking my courses as much as I enjoyed making them.
If you have any questions along the way make sure to join discussions or to contact me through private message or through my website WinWinAcademy.
Let's get started!