Content Marketing Mastery 2018: Beginner's Ultimate Guide
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Set achievable goals for content marketing success.
- Identify and reach your ideal target audience quickly and easily.
- Discover low-cost and no-cost ways to reach massive numbers of people with your marketing message.
- Promote any product, passion, or point of view using proven content marketing methods like blogging, social media, and more.
- Choose the best publishing platform based on your likes, dislikes, and natural abilities.
- Build a powerful and profitable email list so you can automate your marketing using autoresponders and other online tools.
- No blogging, Wordpress, or other CMS experience needed!
- All you need is a working computer and Internet access to succeed with this course. If you are reading this you have what you need. :-)
- No writing experience or training is needed. Just bring your passion to share with others!
If you want to spread the word about your business, your passions, or your point of view, then this course is for you. This course will help you get started using one of the most low-cost yet profitable methods of marketing available anywhere … content marketing.
Whether you have a product to sell, are a coach or consultant, or want to share with others about a cause near to your heart, mastering content marketing is vital for reaching large audiences of interested people quickly and easily.
In this course you will …
Discover how content marketing can help you achieve your life and business goals.
Identify and reach your ideal target audience quickly and easily.
Set achievable goals for your content marketing success.
Choose the best publishing platform based on your likes, dislikes, and natural abilities.
Master the terminology and technology of content marketing without needing to learn new technical skills.
Discover the best tools to use to succeed with content marketing.
Create massive amounts of free time using the power of automation.
Create and easy to follow, fun content marketing plan that will help you achieve your content marketing goals.
Set a fun and flexible content marketing schedule that will ensure you publish often without content marketing becoming a job you must do.
Discover low-cost and no-cost ways to reach massive numbers of people with your marketing message.
Build a powerful and profitable email list so you can automate your marketing using autoresponders and other online tools.
Promote any product, passion, or point of view using proven content marketing methods like blogging, social media, and more.
And even more!
The course contains fun and easy activities to help you set, and achieve your content marketing goals. Easy step in the content marketing journey is clearly documented and includes plenty of examples and specific suggestions.
By completing the activities you will be building your own content marketing plan of action.
By the time you finish the course you will have published at least three pieces of content online!
Why Content Marketing?
Content marketing has proven to be the most profitable type of marketing available today. By providing helpful content to the people in your target market before asking them to buy you will build trust and authority.
When people like you and trust you they will buy from you. Nothing creates that like and trust faster than content marketing.
Ignite the law of reciprocity in your online presence by sharing helpful content freely and watch and people join your list, buy your products, and recommend you to their friends!
Why This Course?
This is not a course where you listen to me talk about content marketing. It’s a course where you DO content marketing!
For the past 17 years I have been privileged to help over 24,000 students create and grow their own online business.
Content marketing is the backbone of my own business, and in this course I share what works. No theory. No hearsay. Just real world tactics that work for me and will work for you too.
By the time you finish the course you will BE a content marketer! You will have chosen you platform, know what to say in your content and how to create it quickly.
You will also use your content to promote any product you want, or promote a point of view while winning friends and influencing people.
All of this, and more, is waiting for you inside the course.
Let’s begin writing your content marketing success story today!
- Anyone wanting to promote a business or non-profit using blogging, social media, YouTube, webinars, and more.
- Anyone who wants to share a point of view and convince others to their way of thinking.
- Small business owners who want a low cost way to reach a massive audience of prospective buyers.
- Entrepreneurs who want to reach new customers using proven content marketing methods like blogging, curation, syndication, and more.
- A CEO who wants to share her experience of how to run and scale a business -- who wants to spread the word about their product or cause and is willing to share openly via their writing or curating.
- Affiliate marketers who want a way to build their mailing list while selling more, all without spending money on paid advertising.
- My target student is NOT… someone who wants to get rich quick or thinks that simply publishing 3 blog posts will bring them fame.
- Full time content marketers will not benefit from this course as it is designed for beginning content marketers.
The “role” you will play describes the main actions you will take as a content marketer. Will you write your content? Will you curate other people’s content? Will you broadcast using a podcast or webinar?
In this lecture you will discover the various roles you can play and which one fits you best.
A “target audience” simply means that group of people you want to reach with your content marketing efforts.
This could be a group of potential buyers for your product or a group of like minded individuals you want to meet and get to know.
The Internet is vast. Knowing how to identify and reach very specific groups will help you succeed with content marketing no matter what your goal is for content marketing.
The term “platform” means the type of technology you use to reach your target audience.
A Wordpress blog is a platform. Social media, including Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and more, are also platforms.
You will likely use several platforms to reach the largest audience possible.
The term “automation” means using online services to do jobs that need to be done repeatedly or on a schedule.
Posting to a blog, sending email, posting to social accounts (and more) can all be automated so you do them once and then they are done on the schedule you select.
In this lecture you will discover the power of automation, a power that creates massive amounts of free time for you!