What you'll learn
- How to develop helpful, relevant, engaging content
- How to find content ideas
- Where to find content producers
- How to repurpose content
- Access to a computer with Internet connection
In this course, you will learn how to develop a marketing strategy that will help increase your ranking on Google, attract more customers, and get people to share your content.
Learn how to produce helpful, relevant, engaging content
Learn how to use tools like Google Trends and Answer The Public to discover topics to write about
Learn how to repurpose content in social media and Email
Learn how to use a content calendar
Who this course is for:
- Business owners that want to grow
- Working professionals that want to learn digital marketing
- Entrepreneurs that want to do the digital marketing themselves
Steven Matt is the former Vice President of Digital Marketing at JPMorgan Chase & Co and is the current Global Director of Digital Marketing at First Data Corporation, the world’s largest financial technology company. Since 2003, he has helped businesses earn more money by creating the most effective and persuasive digital marketing strategies. He has worked with businesses in the following areas: advertising, art, fashion, food & beverage, technology, and finance. In the evenings, he teaches digital marketing at General Assembly and at NYC Business Solutions.