Content Creation & Content Writing | Content Creation 2022
What you'll learn
- Content Writing
- Content Creation
- Content Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- B2B Writing
- Some experience in business-to-business writing or marketing
ATTENTION copywriters and marketers!
Do you want to learn how to develop world-class content creation from a former VP of Marketing with Fortune 100 experience, a top-tier MBA, and college-level teaching experience?
Do you want to take your content writing and content creation to the next level? This is the content course for you.
This course goes into the details of content writing & content creation using case studies and real-world examples. Using examples as the foundation, we'll analyze the content both strategically and tactically. Note: this is NOT a course on search engine optimization. The content we're talking about is useful for both outbound and inbound content marketing.
I’ve been marketing for over eleven years for companies including Sony PlayStation, a Google-backed startup, and various early-stage small businesses. I also have an MBA from the #1-ranked business school for marketing in the US and I taught college-level marketing.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to create better B2B content and better content strategies.
Some of the key things we'll cover
The RIGHT content creation for each stage of the marketing funnel, using specific examples
B2B website content creation
My #1 recommendation for PR & event content
Buyers guides for bottom-of-funnel persuasion
Webinars for the middle of the content marketing funnel
Survey reports for the top of the content marketing funnel
Direct mail to drive sales meetings
B2B advertising content creation
Persuasive case studies
This marketing content creation course is for copywriters, content writers, entrepreneurs, and B2B marketers. This is NOT for consumer/B2C marketing.
Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Content Writers
- B2B Marketers
- Content Marketers
- Freelance Writers
- Freelance Marketers
- In-House Marketers
- In-House Writers
Marketing Management Experience
• Global Product Marketing & Brand Manager for Sony PlayStation
• Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup
• Senior Product Marketing Manager for a Series-A startup
• Product Marketing Manager for a Google-backed Series-D startup
• Director of Marketing for Ironclad Games / Flame Design
• SaaS Marketing Consultant
• MBA in Marketing from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
• Leadership Essentials from Columbia Business School
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University
• Master's and bachelor's business courses at BI: Norwegian Business School
• Presidential Scholar at Saint Mary's University
Academic & Volunteer Experience
• University MBA Program Advisor
• College Marketing Lecturer for Digital Marketing & Business Analytics
• Division Director and VP of Membership for Toastmasters International
• Board of Directors for a charity
Hello, my name is Jyra Galosmo! I am a co-instructor of Dekker Fraser. My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career. I am an experienced Virtual Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Administration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Administrative Assistance. Strong administrative professional with a 2014 focused in matric from Saint Michael's College of Laguna.