- 2 hours on-demand video
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Parent with greater awareness
- Begin to implement attachment parenting
- Become a more conscious parent
- Build or improve connection with your children
- Basic science that is applicable when raising children
We understand the challenges of parenting, especially in today’s world. It can be really tough. We get it. We empower you the parent with insights and experiential learning to create enriching change in your home. It doesn’t have to be so hard.
Our 4-part course will bring lasting positive changes. There is no need to feel so lost in the parenting space. You the parent have the power to lead and create the peace you seek in your family.
Wide-awake parenting is Part 1 of 4 that make up the Contemporary Parenting Course presented by Candice Dick and Colleen Wilson. The on-line course was recorded live in Ballito and has been edited and updated for on-line learning.
"I was a bit dubious about a parenting course and was worried it would either be very prescriptive or would be some kind of cult! I really went along to support (my wife) but from the first few minutes... I realised this was going to help us big time. Everybody with kids of all ages seemed to be in the same boat, without the answers and you gusys gave us great practical examples from your varied experiences ... which are startign to bare fruit in our home. You guys have a great rapport and `9as a full-time academic), I can see how hard you work to keep up to date and presevent evidence based tips. Keep up the great work..." Father, Physiotehrapist & Lecturer
- Parents wanting to be more conscious about their parenting
- Parents who wish to implement attachment parenting
- Parents who find themself in struggle
- Parents wanting practical support to do better with science underpinning the work
- Parents battling with their children's behaviour
Meet Candice Dick and Colleen Wilson and hear their stories of how they are equipped to be teaching this course. At the end of this video you'll have a clearer idea of key principals that underpin this course. Please note this is a live course broken into manageable chunks for on-line consumption. It can be compleated in small chunks of time or completed in one 3 hour sitting.