- Basic terminal skills, basic programming, Docker
In this course, we'll introduce the basics of building and deploying containerized applications. We'll introduce the concepts of containers powered by Docker and how to create them. You'll learn the essentials needed for modern DevOps with orchestration, packaging, and more built on the the fast growing Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm stack.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Beginners and Programmers trying to lean about deployment
- 34:26Intro to Docker Basic Commands & Docker Hub
- 35:36Intro to Docker Files, Docker Image Layers, and Docker Cache Mechanism
- 34:20Docker ONBUILD Triggers and Introduction to Docker Compose
- 24:45Intro to Docker Compose Version 2
Raziel Tabib is a container expert and the founder and CEO of Codefresh, a CI/CD platform designed for Kubernetes.
Raziel has a 12 years of experience in the software industry in various roles from product engineering through functional architecture to senior product management and currently product line management, responsible for leading an executive product management team within a $XXXM growing business.