- Basic terminal skills, basic programming, Docker
In this course, we'll introduce the basics of building and deploying containerized applications. We'll introduce the concepts of containers powered by Docker and how to create them. You'll learn the essentials needed for modern DevOps with orchestration, packaging, and more built on the the fast growing Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm stack.
- DevOps Beginners and Programmers trying to lean about deployment
- Intro to Docker Basic Commands & Docker Hub34:26
- Intro to Docker Files, Docker Image Layers, and Docker Cache Mechanism35:36
- Docker ONBUILD Triggers and Introduction to Docker Compose34:20
- Intro to Docker Compose Version 224:45
- Using Docker Multi-stage Build to Create Advanced Pipelines41:32
- Creating an Efficient Java Docker Build Pipeline49:23
- Development Swarm Cluster with Docker Compose V345:19
- Testing Strategies for Docker Driven Developmet54:48
- Intro to Helm for Kubernetes32:07
Raziel Tabib is a container expert and the founder and CEO of Codefresh, a CI/CD platform designed for Kubernetes.
Raziel has a 12 years of experience in the software industry in various roles from product engineering through functional architecture to senior product management and currently product line management, responsible for leading an executive product management team within a $XXXM growing business.