Contact Sheets: Begin to take & select great street photos
- You should know your own camera
- You should know the basics of street photography
- You should be interested in improving your approach
- You should be willing to learn different approaches
This course is about working the scene in street photography. You will learn how I composed some of my best photographs and why I selected the right frame. The course contains several lectures which show the creation and editing of one of my photographs. Sometimes I take 10 shots, sometimes I take over 50 shots. I will explain in full detail why I did what I did and you will learn more about my approach in street photography.
- Have an insight view on how I approach a scene
- Learn why it is important to work a scene in street photography
- See all the frames I took for that final frame
- Learn why I was doing what I was doing
- Explore how the final shot was worked out
- See the before/after post processing version
Who this course is for:
- Street photographers who want to learn how to approach a scene
- Street photographers who want to learn about working the scene
- Street photographers who want to learn about editing
- Street photographers who want to improve their photographs
- 01:25Course Introduction
- 01:53What Are Contact Sheets?
- 02:01Why Are They Important?
- 01:24How I Will Work Through Contact Sheets In This Course
- 2 questionsContact Sheets