Construction Management: Construction Claims 101 (2 PDUs)
What you'll learn
- Understand the construction claims mechanism
- Causes of construction claims
- Claims procedure (FIDIC 1st Edition, 1999)
- Claims procedure (FIDIC 2nd Edition, 2017)
- Construction delays
- Core knowledge for construction delay analysis techniques.
- Basic understanding of construction projects
Welcome to the most comprehensive Construction Claims Management Foundations course!
Here, you will learn the core knowledge about construction claims management. So,
* if you are a beginner just started to learn about construction claims, or
* a relatively experienced construction professional searching for a reference tool for construction claims,
then, this course is the perfect match for you.
What will you learn after completing this course?
You will learn:
* The construction claims mechanism
* Causes of construction claims
* Claims procedure (FIDIC 1st Edition, 1999)
* Claims procedure (FIDIC 2nd Edition, 2017)
* Types of construction delays
* Core knowledge of delay analysis techniques
This course also includes 2 WORKSHOPS which will help you to clearly understand what you have learned in the course!
After completing this course, you will get your COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE from casePM!
PLUS: If you are a PMP certified project professional, then you will earn 2 PDUs after completing this course!
If you are a Project Manager or aiming to become a Project Manager, then the information you will learn in this course will help you confidently manage the claims process of your construction project. Or, if you want to start a new career as a claims specialist, this course is the best starting point for you. After completing this course, you can go further by attending more advanced classes and by gaining practical experience in your projects.
(But please note that this course is not for experienced claims management staff having advanced knowledge of claims.)
Who this course is for:
- Professionals working in the construction industry
- Construction management students
- Civil engineers & civil engineering students
Since 2008, we have provided project management courses to more than 100,000 professionals across 187 countries. We helped thousands of professionals to get their PMP® and CAPM® certifications.
Now, it is time for you to get certified, improve your management skills, and grow your career. Please feel free to ask me any questions related to project management anytime, I am always here and I like to answer your questions :)