Creating Kid's Games with Construct 2
What you'll learn
- Create interactive kids games without code.
- Use Construct 2 software.
- Understand how games are created.
- Computer running Windows XP or newer or Macintosh running Windows simulator
- Construct 2 - Free version or Paid version
- Desire to make games without code!
Have you ever had an idea for a kid's game, but didn't know how to get started making it? Would you like to make web and mobile games, but don't want to learn a programming language? Well, you've come to the right place!
In this video course you'll learn how to:
- Create 3 games for kids without writing code
- Use Construct 2 software (FREE!)
- Publish your game to be played on computers and mobile devices
- Go from complete beginner to game developer
Here's what you'll get:
- Over 2 hours of video tutorials
- All source files of the games
- Artwork, sound effects and music needed to create 3 games
Who this course is for:
- This Construct 2 course is for beginners who want to make kid's games that will work in web browsers on computers and touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets without writing code.
I've been teaching software and have been in the e-learning business for over 10 years. I've written tutorials and books about learning various programming languages and software.
I have developed numerous mobile applications on iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire TV, and Nook Tablet platforms both for myself and for corporations.
When I'm not creating e-learning multimedia, I also write/illustrate children's books and design user interfaces for learning management systems.
I love teaching beginners and intermediate software users alike.